[DEAD] Buy Pixar's UP on Blu-Ray get $10 off another Disney Blu-Ray @ Amazon.com

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Buy the Up Blu-ray/DVD combo pack and receive $10 off the purchase of a second Blu-ray title shown below. Enter promo code DISNEYBD at checkout to receive your credit. You must purchase both items together to receive the discount. Offer ends on November 10, 2009 and is only valid for one item per customer. This discount can't be combined with any other promotional offers. Additional restrictions apply; see terms and conditions.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=497926131&pf_rd_i=B001KVZ6G6

Pretty good deal for those who aren't interested in Monsters Inc.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will also stack with the $10 bundle savings when buying Monsters Inc. and Up, so you can get $20 off Up, Monsters Inc and another BR title from the list.

[quote name='shrike4242']This will also stack with the $10 bundle savings when buying Monsters Inc. and Up, so you can get $20 off Up, Monsters Inc and another BR title from the list.[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks. My order shipped today so I cant take advantage of this.

great deal. I can cancel my order I made of UP and Monster's Inc and add Bolt since I don't have it yet :) $20 dollars off.

If i have pre-ordered for Monsters Inc & Up, and I want to add say Bolt to my order, can I use Amazon's 'combine order' feature?

Will it still grant me the $10 off?

Canceled and reordered and picked up Bolt. So that's UP, Monsters INC and Bolt for $46.97. Not a bad group of movies for the little guys in my house. $46.97 for all is a good deal IMHO. Unless these movies are all under $15 of Black Friday this will be hard to beat!

[quote name='mattfoley7']code isn't working 4 me w/ ratatouille.....[/QUOTE]

That movie isn't on the list - check the instructions on Amazon and it'll list which select movies are applicable.

[quote name='mattfoley7']code isn't working 4 me w/ ratatouille.....[/QUOTE]

I really wish Ratatouille, Wall-E or A Bug's Life was on the list. I wouldn't be racking my brain trying to figure out which deal to go with (Target, AMZ or BB).

[quote name='greydt']That movie isn't on the list - check the instructions on Amazon and it'll list which select movies are applicable.[/QUOTE]

O I C thanx for the heads up. went w/ Cars as my third BD.

[quote name='shrike4242']This will also stack with the $10 bundle savings when buying Monsters Inc. and Up, so you can get $20 off Up, Monsters Inc and another BR title from the list.[/QUOTE]

...and here I was all proud of myself because I thought I "discovered" that the deal stacked... :cry:

Either way, it's a pretty sweet deal. I got Up, Monsters, Inc. and Pinochio for $42 shipped. That's $14 a movie!

If i can get BB Pricematch with Target $10 off coupon (when u get both Up & Monsters) and extra $8 off Monsters coupon then i'll cancel Amazon ordered :)

Hm, Amazon just sent me a promo code for $10 off another Disney Blu Ray for purchasing Up. Didn't know they would do this after the fact. Now I wonder if I should get Nightmare Before Christmas for $5.49...there's a bunch of good deals on Blu @ Amazon now, and I suspect there'll be even more as we get closer to BF....

[quote name='gunm']Hm, Amazon just sent me a promo code for $10 off another Disney Blu Ray for purchasing Up. Didn't know they would do this after the fact. Now I wonder if I should get Nightmare Before Christmas for $5.49...there's a bunch of good deals on Blu @ Amazon now, and I suspect there'll be even more as we get closer to BF....[/QUOTE]

I tried the code I received today from Amazon on Nightmare Before Christmas... It didn't work. It's only on select blu rays. :cry:

Ah, I clicked a link in the email that took me to "Other Disney Blu Rays 40% Off". A bit misleading, IMO, but you're right, Nightmare doesn't qualify. :(

From the Amazon email:

As someone who has purchased "Up" on Blu-ray, you might like to know that for a limited time, you can save an extra $10 on select Disney Blu-ray titles. To claim your $10 savings, add one of these items to your cart and enter promotional code XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX at checkout. The discount will be reflected on the final order checkout page. This code is valid for only one item and can be used only once. Offer ends on November 30, 2009.

Basically, they're giving folks a chance to get the $10 off promotion if they bought Up and didn't order another Disney BD.

ARGH, Amazon screws me over on this deal yet again, first I haven't been able to get any of the coupon price matches, never got the Snow White $10 bluray coupon that so many seemed to get, and didn't get this one.

How does Amazon decide who gets coupons and who doesn't?

I'm done pre-ordering with them.

[quote name='Justin42']ARGH, Amazon screws me over on this deal yet again, first I haven't been able to get any of the coupon price matches, never got the Snow White $10 bluray coupon that so many seemed to get, and didn't get this one.

How does Amazon decide who gets coupons and who doesn't?

I'm done pre-ordering with them.[/QUOTE]
I hear you. They are not honoring any of these coupons/promos for me either. Preordering movies from Amazon does not seem to pay off.
I canceled my Star Trek preorder already and am poised to cancel more depending on how they respond to my second email.
Here's to Walmart winning...:lol:

bread's done
Back