[DEAD] Call of Duty WaW & COD 4 $9.99 360/PS3/Wii @ TRU B&M (Dead Online)

cynicalaa22

CAGiversary!
Edit: It seems this deal is dead online, try in-store or grab a flyer and try a price match somewhere.

World at War for all consoles except PS3 are OOS right now, but the deal is also in-store.

All Call of Duty games are $10 off for the week, so COD 4 is also $9.99 for all consoles.

World at War

360 - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3326915

PS3 - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11643526

Wii - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3326927

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

360 - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3077113

PS3 - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3077114

Here's the ad - http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/toysru...d-these-SUPER-DEALS-and-more-in-this-weeks-ad

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Steelbook copy of Black Ops (PS3) for sale if anyone is interested. PM with offers. It doesn't come with the dlc voucher. I know the trade in value is around $32 at best buy, but I would rather let a CAG get this copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cynicalaa22']Any luck in-store or with price matches at other places?[/QUOTE]

May try Target today or tomorrow. I'm worried that they'll only match 'prices' not money off. I know they wouldn't match buy 1 get one 1 50% off with legos from the TRU ad a week or two ago. $10 off is more straight forward though. I'm sure it will be YMMV with regards to who is helping me.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Has anyone tried price-matching this and stacking it with BB's B1G1 50% off?[/QUOTE]
TRU also is running b1g1 40% off excluding COD $10 off, so my guess is BB would do the same.

Beware Walmart/Bestbuy/Target are all raising the msrp of the 360 version of COD4 back up to $30. Multiple places have updated their shelves and restickered the game.

Totally struck out doing a PM everywhere all the above raised the price and my TRU's were out of stock even tho their site said they were.

I did find a very cheap of Rouge Warrior hidden under a shelf along with a series of clearance games somebody was hiding so the the trip wasn't a total loss but a heads up for people looking for $10 COD4.

PS3 version looks to be the same price

Ugh, can't find either of em and bb didn't pm so I guess I will either have to do a ship to store(a store really far away) for mw1 and wait for another good deal on w@w :/

Nice! I grabbed COD4 last year finally, but traded it in cause I was stressed from work and didn't couldn't focus on it. I want to give it another shot and for $10 I can't go wrong. Too bad WaW PS3 isn't available for in-store pick-up just listed as "sold in stores". I'll look for it tomorrow in-store though.

Just got back from B&M BB in Appleton, WI. I did not need the local ad, they just called over to the local TRU and matched the price. $10.49 including tax. Thanks OP!

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Any luck in-store or with price matches at other places?[/QUOTE]
Yea I pricematched at walmart yesterday. I was surprised to see they raised the msrp for both back to $30...
They just called my toysrus and boom paid like $21 :)

I wouldn't buy either CoD4 or WaW, the games are too hacked now. I had to resell my copy of WaW a couple weeks ago because the MP is pretty much worthless now.

[quote name='garrett007']I'm like the opposite. I loved WAW and really like BLOPS, but couldn't get into MW and MW2.[/QUOTE]

Opposite again to you. I absolutely hated WaW, with it's extremely poor AI (squad, stop jumping in front of my line of sight!), and I traded in BO within a week. I really don't know what to expect from MW3, but I'm initially getting BF3 since I was a big fan of 1942.

[quote name='NHDrumline17']Is this still going on? Their website lists the games at $19.99[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you saw, but I just went on Toysrus.com, and all the Call of Duty games (COD 4 and WaW) are all $9.99 still.

[quote name='NHDrumline17']I was using the mobile app. Question. Is this printed in the ad? I'd love to price match this and use my discount at Target.[/QUOTE]

It says on the ad (which you can find online, too) 'Save $10 on all Call of Duty games'.

Went to my local TRU and was able to get WaW PS3 (red case...), but despite showing 5 copies of CoD 4 on-hand they couldn't locate any. They tore the place up and looked everywhere too so I won't grumble too bad. There is another one close by that I'll check tomorrow.

TRU near me only had MW1 for the 360. Arg wanted WaW, when I asked the guy laughed and said someone bought all 5 copies of WaW they had for the 360. :|

I tried to pm at walmart without ad cuz I thought they wouldn't do it with the ad since it says $10 of off All COD titles and it is 29.99 at walmart. Apparently, they needed an ad even though their policy clearly says that we don't require customers to have one. You guys that pricematched it at bb, target, walmart just showed the ad and they pmed it to 9.99 or 19.99?

[quote name='WakYasuk']I tried to pm at walmart without ad cuz I thought they wouldn't do it with the ad since it says $10 of off All COD titles and it is 29.99 at walmart. Apparently, they needed an ad even though their policy clearly says that we don't require customers to have one. You guys that pricematched it at bb, target, walmart just showed the ad and they pmed it to 9.99 or 19.99?[/QUOTE]

I went to toysrus to ask for an ad but they didn't have any and instead the manager printed out the prices from the website. When I went to walmart they said they don't pm websites and I explained that's also the instore price. They called Toysrus and boom, they lowered from 30 to 10 :)

[quote name='MrSoloLobo']I went to toysrus to ask for an ad but they didn't have any and instead the manager printed out the prices from the website. When I went to walmart they said they don't pm websites and I explained that's also the instore price. They called Toysrus and boom, they lowered from 30 to 10 :)[/QUOTE]

My walmart refused to call them at all... Any tips/help, or should I just go 20+ miles to get this thing?

[quote name='WakYasuk']My walmart refused to call them at all... Any tips/help, or should I just go 20+ miles to get this thing?[/QUOTE]
Tell them their pricematch policy doesn't require you to have the ad on hand.

Because that's what it says. I ran into this once so I complained on the site and a manager or something called me and apologized :lol:

Here's the link. Print it out and take it with you ;)

http://walmartstores.com/10563.aspx

BB has used copies of COD4 GOTY for 9.99, if you cant find a copy at TRU. Does anyone know if the maps with the GOTY are a voucher or they are just built into the disc?

Guys, don't buy these games. They were great a few years ago, but now the online is full of cheaters. And I don't just mean a few, I mean several cheaters in every fucking lobby.

[quote name='SeanTM22']BB has used copies of COD4 GOTY for 9.99, if you cant find a copy at TRU. Does anyone know if the maps with the GOTY are a voucher or they are just built into the disc?[/QUOTE]

I think it's a voucher, but you can't redeem them anymore I think. I could be wrong though...

[quote name='whoknows']Tell them their pricematch policy doesn't require you to have the ad on hand.

Because that's what it says. I ran into this once so I complained on the site and a manager or something called me and apologized :lol:

Here's the link. Print it out and take it with you ;)

http://walmartstores.com/10563.aspx[/QUOTE]

Well, to be fair, it does also say this on that site:

We do not honor: * Ads when the actual price for items cannot be determined.
Which I'm pretty sure $10 off falls under that category. The "percentage off" clause is also very similar to this. I wouldn't be surprised if they still said they wouldn't match it.

Well it can be determined, they just refused to call for him :p

I didn't notice how vaguely it was worded in the weekly ad, but still, they don't have a reason to not call.

Yeah, I've heard of this 'God Mode' cheat that basically leeches to you until you turn off your console. It follows you even if you leave the cheater's match and enter another one. Lots of people have gotten banned from XBL/PSN from both COD 4 and WaW. Play with caution.

[quote name='WakYasuk']My walmart refused to call them at all... Any tips/help, or should I just go 20+ miles to get this thing?[/QUOTE]

Yeah the manager at walmart seemed pissed at me because I was pressing the deal to be done and she didn't want to call at first, but bugged her I guess till she did. Maybe try again tomorrow with a different manager?

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Yeah, I've heard of this 'God Mode' cheat that basically leeches to you until you turn off your console. It follows you even if you leave the cheater's match and enter another one. Lots of people have gotten banned from XBL/PSN from both COD 4 and WaW. Play with caution.[/QUOTE]

Inless they infect you, your fine. But you won't be able to play the online on World at War cause everyone else has infinite health and calls in dogs every second of the match. COD4 has people respawning outside the map, or worse, under the map and can kill you from spots where you can't kill them. Activision seems to not give a shit about these games.
Seriously people don't buy these games. It's only gonna lead to dissapointment.

[quote name='Capsuledragon']Inless they infect you, your fine. But you won't be able to play the online on World at War cause everyone else has infinite health and calls in dogs every second of the match. COD4 has people respawning outside the map, or worse, under the map and can kill you from spots where you can't kill them. Activision seems to not give a shit about these games.
Seriously people don't buy these games. It's only gonna lead to dissapointment.[/QUOTE]

COD4 was my favorite one out of the whole series. I actually bought it when it first came out. I even participated in the Beta. Good times.

[quote name='SeanTM22']BB has used copies of COD4 GOTY for 9.99, if you cant find a copy at TRU. Does anyone know if the maps with the GOTY are a voucher or they are just built into the disc?[/QUOTE]

There are no vouchers anymore, the GOTY edition is exactly the same as non GOTY editions, apparently the vouchers were a limited time thing. There is nothing to set the GOTY edition apart now

[quote name='whoknows']Well it can be determined, they just refused to call for him :p

I didn't notice how vaguely it was worded in the weekly ad, but still, they don't have a reason to not call.[/QUOTE]

Thanks everyone for the help, appreciate it since I haven't done pming at walmart alot. I am just planning to go to the farther toys r us, or just skip out on this. The manager at walmart even called her boss(?) and still refused so I doubt I will be able to do this even with the ad. Thanks anyways http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Should you haven't knowledge the comfort of reliable ugg boots on sale Australia Boots however then your ft have been completely missing out. Give the brand new traditional tall UGG boots a try nowadays or if it's not for you, MBT shoes, Nike females Torch Shoes, there's whatsoever occasions the well-known traditional variations such as UGG traditional Short, decrease price Shoes, UGG traditional Tall and UGG.

[quote name='ms zheng']Should you haven't knowledge the comfort of reliable ugg boots on sale Australia Boots however then your ft have been completely missing out. Give the brand new traditional tall UGG boots a try nowadays or if it's not for you, MBT shoes, Nike females Torch Shoes, there's whatsoever occasions the well-known traditional variations such as UGG traditional Short, decrease price Shoes, UGG traditional Tall and UGG.[/QUOTE]

wth, troll much?

[quote name='WakYasuk']Links are dead, they don't come up in tru.com search..Deal dead online? EDIT: MW1 is 29.99 now, w@w still not appearing.[/QUOTE]

Just edited the OP.

Picked up World at War for PS3. Plenty of copies for both COD4 and World at War for all consoles. COD4 was still priced at 19.99 at my store.

Guys !! near TRU have Enslaved PS3 and XBOX360 7.98 both system.

Should i Pick this game? which system is better ?

After watching this thread, I was sure I wouldn't find one when I went today. Surprisingly, there were 7 copies of MW and 5 of W@W. Got a W@W copy. Talking about 360. Don't know about PS3. But it rang up $10. If this helps anyone, I found them in the $20 place, like their good value department, not encased in glass nor the red sale tag hanging under them. These games have no thick plastic encasement around them either. Just to see if it will help others find them in their areas.

[quote name='onyzukae']Guys !! near TRU have Enslaved PS3 and XBOX360 7.98 both system.

Should i Pick this game? which system is better ?[/QUOTE]
Run back to get it. It's a great game. Platform wise they are very comparable, with the 360 version edges out very slightly.

bread's done
Back