[DEAD] [Canada] Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition $59.99 [Amazon.ca]

Skardee

CAGiversary!
Not sure if this is an error or not but it shows pictures of the statue and everything. $99.99 everywhere else!

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0053OOEAA/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Time to try and switch that pre-order from the Future Shop B2G1 E3 pre-order.

EDIT: Dead. Only live for about an hour or two. Those of us who got our orders in, good luck :) and to those who didn't, well I'm sure your day will come.

EDIT 2: Ah shucks. Just got off the phone with Future Shop customer support and they said they're unable to remove items individually from an order. She said I'd have to cancel the whole order and place it again, at which point they wouldn't be able to offer me the sale price.

Well, now I have about 3 months to sell one of these Uncharted 3 skus for more than $40 or $60 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Since last night my order status has changed to Shipping Soon and instead of a cancel button it says Request Cancellation. We did it, guys! Shipping estimate of Nov. 4th, but I can't complain.[/QUOTE]

Same for me! Though I wouldn't really hold Amazon to that release date. I had ordered the LotR Complete Blu-ray when it was estimating 1 to 3 months, being delivered as late as December 24, arrived a mere 2 weeks after I had placed the order. Either way, Amazon has some good customer service for honouring that price. Very excited to get this one in the mail.

I always get their shipments faster than the estimated delivery, not sure about estimated ship date. I'm really hoping the thing doesn't get damaged in the mail. Any time I order a CD from them the jewel case is cracked, and I read about some other CE having broken statues. Maybe that wasn't an Amazon thing.

[quote name='matsam']I just got my pre-order PSN code for special weapons from amazon.ca via email. This is a very good sign![/QUOTE]

Mine was in my email this morning as well.

I got the code too, it's a done deal! I just looked up the different store bonuses and it looks like Gamestop didn't get the best one, shocking! Amazon gets 3 items while everyone else gets one. They're all just early unlocks so no big deal.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I got the code too, it's a done deal! I just looked up the different store bonuses and it looks like Gamestop didn't get the best one, shocking! Amazon gets 3 items while everyone else gets two. They're all just early unlocks so no big deal.[/QUOTE]

Nope, the CE does not contain any codes or "super voucher" like other playstation titles.

Oh wow. Just checked the UPS tracker and after leaving the Mississauga depot at 11am, it made it to Concord, ON by 9pm. That's only 40km @_@ Even more odd, it's 40km in the opposite direction! Ah well, patience is a virtue.

Wait a minute, my Canada Post tracking info says expected delivery Nov 3rd! It was in Mississauga at 4:30pm. Normally that would mean delivery tomorrow. I love Fed Ex tracking, they tell you it'll be there on this day by 12pm and then it always is.

Congrats to everybody who got this deal when it was still live....and that Amazon is honouring this. I mentioned that they should as they had the "Pre-order Price Guarantee" in place on this item (and yes I understand this was not the intent of the guarantee but it is not an exclusion of the program).

My only regret is by the time I heard of the error that day it was too late for me to order one....and I don't even own a PS3 (yet).

Doot doo, ever since yesterday it's been saying delayed til Nov 3 cause they received it after the cutoff date, just refreshed my tracking and it says on vehicle for delivery!

It's in my hands. Man this thing is massive. The Drake figure is plastic so no risk of it breaking in half. Well packaged both inside and by Amazon. Steelbook is really cool. I am excited.

I got the shipping confirm email late last night.
Yeah the box is really big, saw couple when I was a FS yesterday. And I hear that sideshow collectibles makes amazing products.

The figure is pretty cool. His face looks a bit different from the promotional photos but not really better or worse. I'm wearing the belt buckle now, that's the thing I'll get most use out of. Don't think I'll ever take the ring out. Now where the hell do I store that massive "chest"

I just wanted to know if you received the Canadian version or US version from Amazon? (Is there English and French text on the outer black box?) Mine isn't getting here till Nov 9!

I noticed that the outer box is English only. I didn't really look at the steelbook yet. There's not really any text on the front or back cover anyway. Will let you know later tonight. Just took the buckle for a spin tonight, it's pretty great.

Black outer box: English only
Steelbook case: English only
Manual and Starhawk beta voucher: English and French

bread's done
Back