[DEAD] Cheap $4.99 gamecube games @ ebgames.com

Auto Modellista is also $4.99 new on GameCube (still $10 on other systems). No luck online, but you can still get them at B&M stores if you're lucky.

Seems like a delayed CC $5 sale. Anyhow, anyone know personally how Reign of Fire is. I thought the concept of the movie and game were interesting, just wondering how the execution of it was.

If anyone can confirm these prices in-store, please post here and let us know. I'd like to try to pick up Super Bubble Pop for the wife at $5. I'd read it wasn't worth the $10-15 it was going for at regular retail.

I played Reign of Fire on ps2 and it was beyond hard and very frustrating and not really like a challenging hard, like a pain in the ass hard. Thats just my opinion.

[quote name='darkwingduck13']If anyone can confirm these prices in-store, please post here and let us know. I'd like to try to pick up Super Bubble Pop for the wife at $5. I'd read it wasn't worth the $10-15 it was going for at regular retail.[/quote]

All good in store, bought several and a few not listed :)

Which Hitz game is better? 02 or 03? I played 02 and really liked it, but since 03 isn't much more should I go with that one or did they change things from 02?

[quote name='jimbodan']Which Hitz game is better? 02 or 03? I played 02 and really liked it, but since 03 isn't much more should I go with that one or did they change things from 02?[/quote]

they are close

2003 you can get teams like 97 detroit 98 colorado, 87 calgary (pretty sure on dates but you get the point)

stuff like that

and the goalies can fight I would get 2003. remember one thing nhl hitz pro is A LOT different

[quote name='scuba'][quote name='jimbodan']Which Hitz game is better? 02 or 03? I played 02 and really liked it, but since 03 isn't much more should I go with that one or did they change things from 02?[/quote]

they are close

2003 you can get teams like 97 detroit 98 colorado, 87 calgary (pretty sure on dates but you get the point)

stuff like that

and the goalies can fight I would get 2003. remember one thing nhl hitz pro is A LOT different[/quote]

Yeah I have no intention on getting pro.

How is the gameplay? Identical? Or are there any positive improvements?

bread's done
Back