*DEAD* CHECK YOUR EMAIL!! Free $25 Eddie Bauer Gift Card

djak1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Saw this on another site -

Take a survey (a few minutes) and they will email you a $25 Eddie Bauer Gift Card.

Please copy & paste:

***eddiebauer.com/feedback***

enjoy :D

Yeah I just got this from slickdeals.net. I just hope they send it since they didn't actually ask for my address.

[quote name='Dang']Yeah I just got this from slickdeals.net. I just hope they send it since they didn't actually ask for my address.[/QUOTE]
OP said they Email you the coupon thingy.

Just did it, no email yet but thanks for the info!

Thanks a bunch OP! Not sure what I can get for twentyfive bucks but I suppose I can use a little real money as well if it is necessary. :)

I got my code in my email just right now... so they really did send it out. Sweet. It's just an "E-Gift Card code" by the way.

[quote name='strebor']I got my code in my email just right now... so they really did send it out. Sweet. It's just an "E-Gift Card code" by the way.[/QUOTE]

same here! :D

Got mine as well. Anyone think it might be a little difficult to redeem in the store? It says you can redeem it in the store but I can see an employee seeing it and not knowing what to do with it and then saying they can't take it.

I got mine, very surprised that I did, but now I've got to find something that hopefully I won't have to pay extra for. Great find OP!! Thanks a bunch.

What's funny is that if you spend $75 right now they'll give you a free $25 savings card, so you could end up getting $125 worth of stuff for only $50, not bad if you're actually looking to spend money, and wait for that second savings card/e-coupon.

Like a true Cheapass I headed over to EddieBauerOutlet.com and they're trying to charge me $8 shipping and handling on a $20 sweater (MSRP $45) and I don't want to pay the extra. How cheapass is that?

bread's done
Back