(DEAD) Clash Of The Titans (2010) (BR) - $12.99 (preorder) = Price mistake on BB.com?

Nice find OP! I put my pre-order in. I heard Clash of the Titans is supposed to have a sneak peak of the Green Lantern movie too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, great deal for a new release...but I've heard nothing but awful things about this remake. $13 for the original on Blu, sure I'd buy it...but this is supposed to be a pile of shit "worthy" of Transformers 2.

Decisions, decisions...

[quote name='karkyco']Wow, great deal for a new release...but I've heard nothing but awful things about this remake. $13 for the original on Blu, sure I'd buy it...but this is supposed to be a pile of shit "worthy" of Transformers 2.

Decisions, decisions...[/QUOTE]
It was definitely not as bad as Transformers 2, but wasn't great either. This movie doesn't warrant repeat viewings, but it would at the very least make a pretty good reference disc.

Ordered, and I saw it in 3d and liked the movie although I didnt enjoy the 3d aspect as much as others. But I enjoyed the film. (I am a sucker for the greek mythology stuff though, so I was bias.

Hope it goes through.

thanks op! I ordered mine last night for instore pick up - already got the email saying my free iphone skin is ready to pick up so I know I'm in for the blu on 07-27!

thanks again!

Price raised to $24.99 :( Anyone know if I pre-ordered in the store today when it was $12.99, will I get it for $12.99 or will I be charged 24.99? The BB employees had no clue, but I pre-ordered anyway.

[quote name='mediviper']Price raised to $24.99 :( Anyone know if I pre-ordered in the store today when it was $12.99, will I get it for $12.99 or will I be charged 24.99? The BB employees had no clue, but I pre-ordered anyway.[/QUOTE]

preorder in store doenst lock in the price

Purchase has been "(pending)" in my bank account for a few days now. I think our orders might actually go through....

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Wrong Clash of the Titans.

M[/QUOTE]
No, they said it was the original one and the link takes you to the original one.

Woops but yeah this thread was about the new one and changing the title would still leave all the posts about the new one.

M

[quote name='Blumpkin']Just got a shipping confirmation. Looks like BB honored the $12.99. Props to them.[/QUOTE]I received mine, as well. :applause:

My wife needs that skirt in your avatar. :hot:

Got mine today, 2 disc edition (BD and DVD/DC) complete with slipcover. Thanks Shrike!

EDIT: Just finished watching. It was better than I expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jgiovanni']didn;t anyone use the $3 coupon on this as well[/QUOTE]

This glitch lived and died before the $3 coupon was available + it was online only.

[quote name='Lord Humongous']This glitch lived and died before the $3 coupon was available + it was online only.[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about picking it up in store via the order online and then having them adjust it

[quote name='specter316']Did anyone happen to save a screen of the original page? I preordered in store and they are giving me problems now.[/QUOTE]If you preordered in-store, you're not likely to get anyone's help with that. You'd need your order confirmation to show that it was $12.99 and I don't think you'd get that from your in-store pre-order.

bread's done
Back