[DEAD] Cobalt GBA SP: $49.99 @ kmart.com

agdsh.jpg

You the man LinkinA. I live across the street from a K-Mart. I'll let you know in an hour or so when I run my errands if I find it in store or can do a PM.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']You the man LinkinA. I live across the street from a K-Mart. I'll let you know in an hour or so when I run my errands if I find it in store or can do a PM.[/quote]

Yes, please let us know if they will pricematch their website! I simply would not be able to pass that up if I could get it for that price. Thanks, Admiral!! :D

I'm about to go. To be honest, I don;'t expect much. K-marts, Walmarts, and Targets are pretty stingy when they try to PM something. The best hope is that it's in the system.

The answer is.... *Drum roll please* ...no.

Customer Service told me that they will not price match competitors or their own website. This deal was online only. In the system it rings as $80.

Sorry. If anypone gets in on this at a B&M it's because somebody at K-mart screwed up.

It's funny how the website says they're in stock, but when you put it in the cart, it comes up as the following:

The quantity you selected for the following item(s):

Game Boy Advanced SP-Cobalt

exceeds the number of items that we have available for shipment. We have adjusted the quantity to reflect the number we have available.

Please click Proceed to Checkout to continue.

Last time I checked, that would be OOS. :shock:

Methinks that might burn them a little bit on PM's, even if it's internal PM's (BM PM from website).

bread's done
Back