[DEAD] CompUSA: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Saturday Dec 11th

Well I got Best Buy to price match for me, because I am a rep there . I went to Compusa and their game selection was pretty horrible. Got KOTOR2, Sly Cooper (for gf), and Tales of Symphonia. Pretty good deal . Oh also BB was so funny. The cashier was like oh you get a gift card too. I was like sweet glad I went to BB.

Where was this advertised? I went into an Arlington store and there was nothing bout the sale, plus an awful selection.

I didn't bother asking because I didn't see I wanted anyway.

i got 2 mario party 6 and mario power tennis today for 107.50$ the selection wasnt that great and i was planning on PoP:WW but it was 40$ so i wanted the 10$ worth and got another mario party 6, they had all games in file cabinets(3 cabinets 3 drawers) at the front of the customer service

[quote name='Agent_logan']

The following for 88 cents for xbox:

BARBARIAN
BATTLE ENGINE AQUILA
ESPN NATIONAL HOCKEY

Less than $5:

CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH

Less than $10:
TAO FENG
TONY HAWK PRO SKATER 4
FATAL FRAME
RED FACTION 2

Between $18 and $25:

SILENT SCOPE RIFLE
THE GUY GAME RTV 10/6
MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2
[/quote]

I want those.. as long as The Guy Game is 19.. and the Rifle is less than 25.. same with MvsC2.. i'll do some four for one's for them and throw in my own games or something, I just want those.. mainly Fatal Frame and Red Faction 2.. and THPS4, as long as it's not PH..

Picked up MGS:SE x2 and Prince of Persia - Warrior Within (PS2) Only wanted MGS:SE, so I'll try returning the other two to Wal-Mart after Xmas for cash back *cross fingers* or eBay them. Either way, I'll break about even or make a small profit. :D

[quote name='Ecofreak']Picked up MGS:SE x2 and Prince of Persia - Warrior Within (PS2) Only wanted MGS:SE, so I'll try returning the other two to Wal-Mart after Xmas for cash back *cross fingers* or eBay them. Either way, I'll break about even or make a small profit. :D[/quote]

I hope you get black listed or straight up rejected at Walmart.

:evil:

I want to report that Best Buy has been price matching these Buy 2 Get 1 Free deals. My Best Buy has a better selection of games than CompUSA so I simply took the CompUSA circular there. Also, Best Buy threw in an extra $10 gift card when I spent more than $75 on videogames. VERY GOOD DEAL. It appears that Best Buy now honors these "Gimmick" sales.

bread's done
Back