[DEAD]Counter STRIKE IS BACK AT 10 DOLLARS!!!

#$@%@^&#%@$@% It always, ALWAYS comes back into stock after I get to work. And I can't order from EBGames at work.

I've been trying for a week and a half to get in on this deal. Even going to work a half hour later. That's how I got on the Metal Arms deal early this morning, I was waiting for CS to come back.

#$@%@$, $@%%@$@^&... &#$^$&

[quote name='PsyClerk']I don't want this, want me to order one for you?[/quote]

That's okay, I appreciate the offer...

I have so many games. I want this... but maybe someone is telling me that it's not for me.

Also, I always have CS on PC. ;)

I love CS on XBox Live. If you're up for a game, add me. ScorchX.

$10 is a great price.. only if you have XBox Live, though. Otherwise, the game isn't worth a penny..

i got my copy in last week. good games online. add me if you want via xbox live if you want to play...

XBL Tag: AlgebraTwo

thank god i can get on any internet site i want at work...i ordered this game last week....but i have to say, i wasnt too impressed with it, but for $10....its a nice thing to have...plus im working on collecting xbox games....

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']#$@%@^&#%@$@% It always, ALWAYS comes back into stock after I get to work. And I can't order from EBGames at work.

I've been trying for a week and a half to get in on this deal. Even going to work a half hour later. That's how I got on the Metal Arms deal early this morning, I was waiting for CS to come back.

#$@%@$, $@%%@$@^&... &#$^$&[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean, damn websense

thanks...i jus got one for my little brother even though i hate the game...now at least he'l;l stay off my computer, but now he'll be on the xbox...

I got the deal, and I even got two copies for the price of one...least I think I did. On my final order statement, it says I ordered two copies of Counterstrike, one copy of Rogue Ops, and one copy of Spawn; however, the order only charged me for one copy of each. Let's hope EB's screw up is my advantage in the end. This will make me a great few bucks on trade in, or, I might be able to sell it to someone else here at the forums. I'll report back if I get two copies and if I'm willing to sell one to someone.

bread's done
Back