(DEAD) Couples Retreat & Friday Night Lights blu-rays $0.01 each @ BestBuy.com

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I debated if I should even bother posting this, since it probably has a snowball's chance of ever getting shipped.

It says not in stock, but you can put an order in, and it says it will ship when they become available. Unavailable for store pick-up in my area.

Couples Retreat (Best Buy Exclusive)- Blu-ray Disc $0.01
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Couples+Retreat+(Best+Buy+Exclusive)+-+Blu-ray+Disc/1816295.p?id=2181768&skuId=1816295&st=exclusive&lp=1&cp=1

Friday Night Lights (Best Buy Exclusive)- Blu-ray Disc $0.01
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Friday+Night+Lights+(Best+Buy+Exclusive)+-+Blu-ray+Disc/1816286.p?id=2181767&skuId=1816286&st=exclusive&lp=2&cp=1

Free shipping link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/En...ng/pcmcat221900050000.c?id=pcmcat221900050000

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting. Not in stock at my local store and I'm not going to bother putting in an order but I'm sure someone will luck out and be able to grap some if their store has them in stock.

I'm not sure why Best Buy continue to penny out inventory and then claim it was a mistake and not honor the sales

Awesome, in for 1 of each only because they actually shipped me the 3 guides I ordered for 1 cent each last week. Otherwise I wouldn't even think there was a chance that this might go through. Thanks OP!

*crosses fingers*

Well for me, Couples Retreat is available for pick up at that store if anyone wants to try

UNION CITY CA 31350 COURTHOUSE DR, UNION CITY, CA 94587

Totally worth a shot - leaving town, so going the shipping option. Not counting on it being shipped (BB canceled my $0.01 Dead Rising 2 guide without even a "sorry, this item is no longer in stock"), but I can't NOT try it for $0.02 total.

Thanks for the head's up, either way.

Why not, I got 2 of the penny guides from before, although the cars 2 steelbook got canceled, not like i'm going to lose anything either way

Already have Couples Retreat and it doesn't trade in for enough at Amazon to make it worth grabbing it, but I ordered FNL, here's to hoping it actually comes.

Damn, not available here. Not that I care about either one...but they could've been stocking stuffers.

[quote name='ifacebook']*crosses fingers*

Well for me, Couples Retreat is available for pick up at that store if anyone wants to try

UNION CITY CA 31350 COURTHOUSE DR, UNION CITY, CA 94587[/QUOTE]
Best Buy says it's unavailable. In fact, I haven't found a single place in CA yet that has them.

It actually says, "Not Available For Shipping" and directly under that "Not Available For Store Pickup". It seems automatic that it is "Unavailable". PM anyone?

[quote name='ZombieToast']If anyone cares, there is also a plush Pascal (from Tangled) for a penny. I just ordered it for store pickup.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this! Now i need to figure out how to get 3 for all my girls, limit 1. :)

[quote name='ZombieToast']If anyone cares, there is also a plush Pascal (from Tangled) for a penny. I just ordered it for store pickup.[/QUOTE]

none at anystores near me, and not available for shipping. Good find though.

[quote name='aspen1284']Just price checked both blus in store. Couples Retreat was 19.99 and FNL was 9.99. No penny...[/QUOTE]

Should have asked for a price match............ probably would have laughed you out of the store.

I know (well, know is relative I suppose) my BB's near me have these in stock, but it said not available for in store pickup (back when I could still order online although they are backordered the order went through..........of course that is temporarily, the cancellations are coming, probably Monday I'd guess).

I wonder if they actually go through if I'll even actually watch them. I've seen them both already adn thought they were decent, but not great. I never seem caught up on my tv that's tivoed and blus/dvds. hopefully I get the chance to find out.......

The sku on the instore copies they have is different from the online/penny sku. I had a store look up both online skus in rss yesterday, and it shows as a penny in the system, but none in the district have any,

cancelled............ atleast they admitted their error and didn't make up BS. No complaints, would have been nice if they actually shipped, but I didn't expect them too. Nothing to get worked up about.

bread's done
Back