**DEAD** Crysis 3: Hunter Edition (360 & PS3) $39.99 @GoHastings.com

If you have one near you then I don't know why you wouldn't have gone in or just contacted them so they could call the local store would have been easier then what you did.

I have a Hastings less than 10miles from my local BB. An issue I brought up multiple times with each rep. I didn't want to leave the house for a third time yesterday after already running multiple errands. If I had known that I would have been fighting with BB for an hour, I certainly would have gone in instead.

However, after dealing with the first jerk I was determined to have him reported. With the second rep being equally worse, I then became determined.

[quote name='honzoh']I have a Hastings less than 10miles from my local BB. An issue I brought up multiple times with each rep. I didn't want to leave the house for a third time yesterday after already running multiple errands. If I had known that I would have been fighting with BB for an hour, I certainly would have gone in instead.

However, after dealing with the first jerk I was determined to have him reported. With the second rep being equally worse, I then became determined.[/QUOTE]
r24936.jpg

your a cool guy dude
I also like to pick on minimum wage employees and get them fired
for absolutely no reason

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']
r24936.jpg

your a cool guy dude
I also like to pick on minimum wage employees and get them fired
for absolutely no reason[/QUOTE]

If he has one near by, and they should be price matching them in that case (?), then he has every right to get irritated. Best Buy acts like it's you vs. them every time you try to price match with them. I don't know about you, but my time is very valuable to me. Wasting hours of it on the phone over something like this doesn't sound like a great usage of it. Apparently linking pictures in a forum and using incorrect grammar to insult others--which is hilarious, of course, in and of itself--makes you a cool guy?

I like you ur a cool guy
Maybe we could swing by a kmart together
You can teach me sum grammah
And we can harass minimum wage workers
Those stupid fucks takin up all our welfare monies
Theyll proly be so confused by our superior linguistics

You'd be so much better of a troll if you could commit one way or the other. You're not coherent enough for anything you say to fully make sense, but it's not so goofy or ridiculous that it's funny.

bread's done
Back