[Dead] Daily Chance of winning Tales of Vesperia

@Chesu, I know the contest is over, I was referring to the people who have yet to receive their copy of the game.

I'm assuming it's just crappy shipping paired with the "batch" sending process.

As soon as I get mine, I'll make sure to post something here.

Im starting to think this whole contest was a scam to get people to sign up for the site. I have yet to receive mine and I dont think it should take this long to get here. Still holding onto the hope it will get here by the end of the week.

[quote name='TheHiei']Same, although I don't think it was entirely a scam because some people got their copies . . .[/quote]

That just upsets me even more lol

:/

Gah, I hate pressing, and I don't wanna message the site's owner or whatever because I think it'd be rude, but yeah . . .

This is being handled terribly.

It's now been a month.

It's obviously not a scam. This is an Affinitive website. I got the copy I won on the first day but have yet to receive my second. Haven't received my Game Informer subscription from WhatsWithinYourSoul either.

[quote name='Firestorm']It's obviously not a scam. This is an Affinitive website. I got the copy I won on the first day but have yet to receive my second. Haven't received my Game Informer subscription from WhatsWithinYourSoul either.[/quote]

How long did you receive it after winning?

[quote name='TheHiei']:/

Gah, I hate pressing, and I don't wanna message the site's owner or whatever because I think it'd be rude, but yeah . . .

This is being handled terribly.

It's now been a month.[/QUOTE]

Still hanging here too buddy. I keep a little hope alive every time I open my mailbox. One day......one day.

[quote name='Toke2Choke']How long did you receive it after winning?[/quote]Fairly soon actually. Don't remember anymore. It was far faster than most of the stuff I've gotten from Affinitive.

As Firestorm said, some have gotten their's already.

This is just being handled RIDICULOUSLY.

I could almost validate it if Undine had addressed the issue on the front page or something, a bit of reassurance to let us know it's on the way.

It's coming up on a month and half, keep hopin' I find it in the mail.

I'm going to get this in hand one day. It's just my luck. Either I'll buy it at some low price and have it arrive the next week, or I'll pass some awesome deal to find a mangled copy or it never arrives. LOL.

:(

Keep on crossing off the days.....

Ok I have gotten a response from Undine and this is what s/he wrote

Hi,

Sorry for this delay. The copies were sent off last week so should be arriving this week or early next week.
Please let me know if you do not see your copy by next week.

Those who have claimed them from the store (not from the giveaway) should be expecting theirs a little later.

I hope this clarifies it up a bit.

Thank you,
Undine

[quote name='Toke2Choke']Ok I have gotten a response from Undine and this is what s/he wrote

Hi,

Sorry for this delay. The copies were sent off last week so should be arriving this week or early next week.
Please let me know if you do not see your copy by next week.

Those who have claimed them from the store (not from the giveaway) should be expecting theirs a little later.

I hope this clarifies it up a bit.

Thank you,
Undine[/quote]

Sweeeeeeeeeet. :applause:

Posting pics in a few, but it's a Thanksgiving/Xmas miracle! Showed up in my mailbox today.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

HD RPG 4 Free. Very happy....now to figure out when I'll play it now that all the holiday games are here!!!

Got mine in the mail, I am super happy.

Sorry for bein' stingy and crappy, I was just so excited when I first won, I wanted to have it in my hands already, :p

Thanks guys, especially Lord Kefka.

bread's done
Back