[DEAD] Daily Deal 25-50% off select titles @Gamestop First 1,000 Customers

DemonsMaster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
UPDATE: Disregard the rest of the post about 25PRE, it appears the code is now invalid. 25DEAL still works, however

Sale items include Bioshock 2(360 Only) @ 24.99 and Uncharted 2 @ 39.99

These new prices also stack with other coupons like 25DEAL for purchases of $100 or more

Edit on shipping - For Free value shipping use code SAVER. This DOES stack with 25DEAL

Also, here's the link to all discounted titles - Thanks killer9
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=858

For those too lazy to go to the website, Jackie Chandler compiled this easy to read list for us! Enjoy. (All prices are before coupons)

Prices on NEW Games

:wii: Wario Land: Shake It- $15
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable- $20
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves- $40
:360: Dante's Inferno- $35
:ps3: Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition- $35
:360: Madden NFL '10- $35
:360: Bioshock 2- $25
:pc: Bioshock 2- $20
:360: Mass Effect 2- $40
:ps3: MAG- $30
:wii: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom- $30
:pc: Supreme Commander 2- $20
:ds: Glory of Heracles- $10
:ds: America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking- $10
:wii: Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Gun- $30

Prices on USED Games (It Appears now that a large # of these are OOS, I'm checking them all personally now to see which ones are still available)
Update - Checking again at 12:40AM PST which used copies are in stock

:ps3: God of War III- $30 (Currently Out of Stock)
:wii: Wario Land: Shake It- $10 (Currently Out of Stock)
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable- $15
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves- $35
:360: Dante's Inferno- $30
:ps3: Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition- $30 (Currently Out of Stock)
:360: Madden NFL '10- $30
:360: Bioshock 2- $20 (Currently Out of Stock)
:pc: Bioshock 2- Not sold Used
:360: Mass Effect 2- $45 (more expensive than New)
:ps3: MAG- $25 (Currently Out of Stock)
:wii: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom- $25 (Currently OOS)
:pc: Supreme Commander 2- Not sold Used
:ds: Glory of Heracles- $9 (Currently OOS)
:ds: America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking- $9 (Currently OOS)
:wii: Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Gun- Not sold Used

I personally went ahead and picked up Bioshock 2 (Used) and Little Big Planet:GOTY (Used, been waiting all day for it to-restock and figured I'd pick it up since its finally in stock) for $33 (EDGE Credit woot!) with tax and free shipping (WA State tax is ridiculous). Stacked 25PRE with EDGE as well as the SAVER coupons. One of the best deals I've had on Gamestop lately, my previous used purchases from Gamestop have all come complete with manual/original case even though the website didn't guarentee it, hopefully this is the same case with these games but who knows. Happy shopping CAGs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... I literally just bought MAG last night off eBay for the same price, saying to myself "this game doesn't seem to be dropping, I might as well just buy it for $30". Damn (used by the way, not new).

damn bioshock 2 dropped fast same for mag and gow 3 i like that glad i got rid of bs2 when i did though sheesh

just bit on God of war 3 and mag

with code 25pre and edge got them both for 40.17 with free shipping

Awesome. Picked up Glory of Heracles and MAG for a whopping $17.87 after $10 off coupon and managed to stack 25pre and my edge.

Hmmm after 25PRE MAG comes to like $16, find a filler for free shipping...hmmm.....any opinions? I was going to wait for this to be $10 somewhere (in cash) but $16 in credit is better than $10 cash IMO.

With 20OFF80, I can get GOWIII, GOW Collection, and LBP:GOTY for ~ $77. ALL NEW!

Should I bite? I have a GC to cover it all...

Wow you should mention they dropped the prince on used copies of these games too. I just grabbed Uncharted 2 and GoW3 for $46 shipped after tax. Not bad at all! I will probaly play and beat GoW right off the bat and sell it for $30 on craigslist meaning I got U2 for $16!

[quote name='rusty']With 20OFF80, I can get GOWIII, GOW Collection, and LBP:GOTY for ~ $77. ALL NEW!

Should I bite? I have a GC to cover it all...[/QUOTE]

I say bite.

Sweet, just picked up MAG (used), Bioshock 2 (used), Dante's Inferno (new), as well as Animal Crossing, Mario Strikers, and Daxter for $41. GS mysteriously sent me a $65 gift card, so free games!

Just ordered Uncharted 2 and GOW 3 for 46.81 shipped. Awesome deal. I am actually reaching the point of having no credit left at GS! Crazy!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Hmmm after 25PRE MAG comes to like $16, find a filler for free shipping...hmmm.....any opinions? I was going to wait for this to be $10 somewhere (in cash) but $16 in credit is better than $10 cash IMO.[/QUOTE]

You can play me I just ordered MAG

[quote name='radioactivez0r']How in the world does UC2 sell for more than GoW3?? That game just never seems to want to go down in price like a normal game.[/QUOTE]

It's just that damn good! Nah, really while I would like to think that is the reason its more likely because GoW came out and sold 15 millions freaking copies right out of the gate, they knew the only way to drive more sales is drop the price. U2 meanwhile performed respectably, but it did not tap the well of early costumers the way GoW did.

so if the games come incomplete we can just go to gamestop and get the manuals and cover art or is just if the disc is screwed up

You can add these to the first post, OP.

New Prices:

:ps3: God of War III- $35
:wii: Wario Land: Shake It- $15
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable- $20
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves- $40
:360: Dante's Inferno- $35
:ps3: Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition- $35
:360: Madden NFL '10- $35
:360: Bioshock 2- $25
:pc: Bioshock 2- $20
:360: Mass Effect 2- $40
:ps3: MAG- $30
:wii: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom- $30
:pc: Supreme Commander 2- $20
:ds: Glory of Heracles- $10
:ds: America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking- $10
:wii: Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Gun- $30

Used Prices:

:ps3: God of War III- $30 (Currently OOS)
:wii: Wario Land: Shake It- $10
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable- $15
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves- $35
:360: Dante's Inferno- $30
:ps3: Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition- $30
:360: Madden NFL '10- $30
:360: Bioshock 2- $20
:pc: Bioshock 2- Not sold Used
:360: Mass Effect 2- $45 (more expensive than New)
:ps3: MAG- $25
:wii: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom- $25 (Currently OOS)
:pc: Supreme Commander 2- Not sold Used
:ds: Glory of Heracles- $9 (Currently OOS)
:ds: America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking- $9 (Currently OOS)
:wii: Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Gun- Not sold Used

[quote name='youenvy']so if the games come incomplete we can just go to gamestop and get the manuals and cover art or is just if the disc is screwed up[/QUOTE]

Gamestop's return policy is within 30 days you can either exchange or return a used game at a store or you can ship it back to them for a refund. For the most part stores will allow you to trade an incomplete game for a complete copy (if they have it) but I do believe its YMMV because some Gamestop managers might not allow it.

It looks like most of the used prices are marked down to match (I think someone already said this), so if you use 25PRE, 25DEAL or 20OFF80 plus Edge, it makes for an awesome deal.

The exception is ME2 which is priced higher for used than new right this minute.

Tatsunoko v. Capcom is not available used, but $29.99 plus a possible discount for spending $80+ is very nice.

[quote name='hqn101']You can play me I just ordered MAG[/QUOTE]

Once I realized who you were I was more inclined to purchase it. But I have way too big of a Backlog. I got 5 games since Monday, 3D Dot Game Heroes is going to be here some time soon, plus Alan Wake is next week. Add that in with the over 100 PS3 and 360 games I have in general and I think I'll wait to play it.

I do have Bad Company 2 that we could play online, I think I noticed you playing that a few times

Awesome. Picked up Glory of Heracles and MAG for a whopping $17.87 after $10 off coupon and managed to stack 25pre and my edge.

anyone else get this to work? I've been trying diferent combinations but can't get $10 coupon to stack with 25pre.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']anyone else get this to work? I've been trying diferent combinations but can't get $10 coupon to stack with 25pre.[/QUOTE]
Aw, man. I didn't even know it was possible. I've still got coupon codes out the butt, so if I can use them, I will any way I can. :p

It sucks that it is taking the 25% off after the edge. So for instance for MAG it is only taking $5.62 and not $6.25 which it should be if calculated off the $24.99. Is this normal for gamestop?

[quote name='Jerajdai']Is MAG worth it? Might grab this.[/QUOTE]
It's worth a try at that price. I sold it because it didn't grab me like MW2 or BFBC2 .

I didn't pull the trigger soon enough. I was debating and now I'll pass. Shipping is charged now, and GOWIII is sold out used.

F*CK

[quote name='3rdbass']It sucks that it is taking the 25% off after the edge. So for instance for MAG it is only taking $5.62 and not $6.25 which it should be if calculated off the $24.99. Is this normal for gamestop?[/QUOTE]

This is normal for Gamestop.com, and pretty much everywhere else too. Gamestop stores are different in that they add rather than stack % discounts (Edge will always give you an additional 10% off the original used price OR additional 10% of the base trade-in value, in addition to whatever other promos or discounts may be going on.)

Shipping kills this for me. After I factor in the discounts and selling some of it, I'm not really saving more than like $1-2 per game I'll keep :(

EDIT: It appears SAVER now works :)

Grabbed Bioshock 2 used for 14.99 after 25PRE. Codes SAVER and VALUE will not work on shipping on less than $25 so came out to 19.65 after tax and $3 shipping.

$20 for a decent sequel is ok in my book. P.S. some FREE DLC was released for the game yesterday. Dunno much about its content. Some paid DLC multi maps were also released I think.

Thanks OP! What an amazing deal.

I picked up GoW3 (new), Dante's Inferno Divine Edition (new), and Uncharted 2 (used) for $76.10 before tax.

Total was $109.xx before trying every code available starting with 25DEAL. It took 25DEAL, SAVER for free shipping, and my Edge discount on Uncharted 2.

bread's done
Back