<dead> Dead To Rights Retribution PS3 only, $13.40 shipped, GoGamer via Amazon

gamerdogbert

CAGiversary!
GoGamer is currently selling Dead To Rights: Retribution, :ps3: version only, on Amazon for $7.90 + $5.50 shipping, which is $13.40 total. This price is not available through their own web site, and is not part of the current 48-hour sale, so get it while they last.

www.amazon.com/dp/B001URRH0S

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlipSide']Good deal, not bad hopefully they ship the right game :)[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I ordered from them before and had no problems.

But anyways for $13 (which I was hoping the XBox version was that price), what the hell right? Thanks OP.

Came here to post this myself. Been waiting for a deal on it, and was very excited to discover it on Amazon after searching for it on a lark. I really hope they actually send the right thing.

A couple of us were worried about actually getting the right game. Rest assured, you do in fact get the PS3 version. Came lightning fast too. Amazon Prime levels of speed for me, even though it was via postal. I didn't even get a shipping e-mail, so I was shocked as heck to find it in my mailbox. :D Big kudos to GoGamer.com (through Amazon) for offering such an awesome deal.

A couple of us were worried about actually getting the right game since it's $40 everywhere else and GoGamer's own site didn't have the deal, only the GoGamer third party hub on Amazon. Rest assured, you do in fact get the PS3 version. Came lightning fast too. Amazon Prime levels of speed for me, even though it was via postal. I didn't even get a shipping e-mail, so I was shocked as heck to find it in my mailbox. :D Big kudos to GoGamer.com (through Amazon) for offering such an awesome deal.

[quote name='DaBargainHunta']A couple of us were worried about actually getting the right game since it's $40 everywhere else and GoGamer's own site didn't have the deal, only the GoGamer third party hub on Amazon. Rest assured, you do in fact get the PS3 version. Came lightning fast too. Amazon Prime levels of speed for me, even though it was via postal. I didn't even get a shipping e-mail, so I was shocked as heck to find it in my mailbox. :D Big kudos to GoGamer.com (through Amazon) for offering such an awesome deal.[/QUOTE] Same story. Thanks to GoGamer, and the OP for posting the deal!

i thought this game was super fun. I platted it on a rental but for under 15 I would def buy. so satisfying to run around and sic your killer dog on people. I would say along with jack, get them shadow, kill em boy, etc. lol

bread's done
Back