*DEAD* Deathsmiles Limited Edition Xbox 360 - $14.99 w/Free Ship(NewEgg)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Deathsmiles Limited Edition Xbox 360 Game AKSYS GAMES $14.99

Main site also has them. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874203007

74-203-007-07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ApathyAndFlow']Thanks for this! The only problem I have is the faceplate since it won't fit on the slim 360's...[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad. It didn't fit on a fat 360, either. At least my faceplate didn't.

I'm glad it was reposted; if it wasn't I wouldn't have been aware of it. I don't visit this site every week, so I may miss things just leisurely looking. Thanks OP.

*Clicks first link, sees it out of stock*

Damn! I missed this deal of the century. I should have been on CAG sooner instead of doing my homework. fuck! I hate it when I miss these deals. My day is ruined.

*Clicks 2nd link, sees it in stock*

I don't really need this game. I have a pretty big backlog, and I'll probably never beat this cause I suck at shmups. I don't even have a 360, and I don't feel like bugging my brother to let me borrow his. Plus my brother wouldn't even be able to use this faceplate because he has the slim model.

I pretty much react this way with every game posted on in this forum. It's my CAG cycle.

[quote name='KornKid91']*Clicks first link, sees it out of stock*

Damn! I missed this deal of the century. I should have been on CAG sooner instead of doing my homework. fuck! I hate it when I miss these deals. My day is ruined.

*Clicks 2nd link, sees it in stock*

I don't really need this game. I have a pretty big backlog, and I'll probably never beat this cause I suck at shmups. I don't even have a 360, and I don't feel like bugging my brother to let me borrow his. Plus my brother wouldn't even be able to use this faceplate because he has the slim model.

I pretty much react this way with every game posted on in this forum. It's my CAG cycle.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='FatherChesz']Just received mine, but I might get some odd looks opening this up in the office.:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I would give you a look simply based on the knowledge that you had a video game shipped to your place of work. :lol:

[quote name='sciafb']To anyone who's picked this up, does this game have solid xbox360 cases? or are they the eco-hole cut game cases?[/QUOTE]There's no eco-holes cut into the case. If anything the case is extra enviroment-unfriendly as it uses additional plastic to hold the soundtrack disc inside the game case. I ordered my copy on release day so there's an outside chance they could have switched the case type, but I doubt there was ever a second printing for the collector's edition to give them the opportunity to make that switch.

cool that cheapest yet i saw it others was import store playasia last year but i pass other things to do and buy was thinking almost it last year in jan too from gamestop was $25and playasia was think 20 plus shipping great deal enjoy it for that bought it look a cool game and nice special ed too

[quote name='arcadegamer']cool that cheapest yet i saw it others was import store playasia last year but i pass other things to do and buy was thinking almost it last year in jan too from gamestop was $25and playasia was think 20 plus shipping great deal enjoy it for that bought it look a cool game and nice special ed too[/QUOTE]

Jesus man, such broken sentences. Are you... umm.. that?

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I love shmups... worth getting a cheap 360 for this?[/QUOTE]
This game is great, also 360 is the shmup platform in Japan and alot of those are region free. Lots of goodness on the US marketplace as well to go with several full releases.

Also for the person who asked the standard version wasn't a eco case either but would you really not buy a game because of the case?

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I love shmups... worth getting a cheap 360 for this?[/QUOTE]

yes. ikaruga and radiant silvergun are both available on xbox marketplace along with numerous other shooters.
then on disc u have deathsmiles, dodonpachi, otomedius excellent, etc

@Thrinn Appreciate the answer!

[quote name='$hady']This game is great, also 360 is the shmup platform in Japan and alot of those are region free. Lots of goodness on the US marketplace as well to go with several full releases.

Also for the person who asked the standard version wasn't a eco case either but would you really not buy a game because of the case?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I decided I wanted the game already, I just wanted to know if I needed to switch the case or not. I can't articulate the anger I have for those cases.

bread's done
Back