[DEAD] December Caffeineaholic Giveaway!

Shane_For_Wax

CAGiversary!
Last month I won from Caffeineaholic a whole crapload of caffeine. To repay the guy who set it all up, I decided I'd let you all know about his December giveaway!

here is the complete list of the prize package for December:

1 Mandrate.com T-shirt (size Large)
1 Bag of Turkey Perky Jerky
1 Bazi Energy Shot
2 Bottles of 5150 Energy
2 Flavors of Kickbutt Amped Energy Ballz
1 Bottle of Last Round Hangover Support
1 Jitsu Warrior Energy Shot
1 6 pack of Foosh Energy Mints
4 Spot On Energy Patches
1 Spazstick Caffeinated Lip Balm (Orange Cream)
4 2 Packs of Revive Energy Mints
1 2 Pack of Encaff Energy Stix
1 2 Pack of Crunk Energy Stix
1 Package of Eboost Pink Lemonade Powder
1 Firestar Energy Booster
2 Packages of Fein
1 Package of Theazine
4 Flavors of Crunk Energy Drink
1 Can of Nerd Energy Drink
1 Can of Bump
1 Can of Golazo
1 666 Energy Shot
1 Pitbull Energy Drink
1 Tomic Energy Shot
1 Tin of Ed Hard King Dog Energy Mints

Like usual I want to keep entry into the contest fairly simple. For the Caffeinated Christmas Giveaway, there are 2 simple steps to enter:

Step 1. Make sure you are following him via 1 of these ways (For each way you follow him you can have one entry into the giveaway, just leave a comment for each one you are following):
Twitter or
Facebook or
Feedburner or
Google Connect

Step 2. Leave a comment on this post with the name of your favorite energy drink (or product). Make sure to include your email address or Twitter name so he can contact you if you win.

Step 3 (Optional). If you want to win the Mandrate.com T-shirt (and you do because it looks awesome) then make sure to follow Mandrate.com on Twitter (No Additional entry for this one but you can't win the t-shirt if you are not following)

Do not post your comment here. Go to the webpage.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Leave a comment on this post with the name of your favorite energy drink (or product). Make sure to include your email address or Twitter name so he can contact you if you win."

Lol you guys are free

Thanks for the shout out OP.
Also please make sure to post on the contest page, not this page.
I hold the contest every month, for those interested.

This looks like a good package and I would probably enter except i don't do facebook. Oh well its probably for the best anyways I was like a four loko addict and since it is gone i hardly get caffeine anymore I bet some "Kickbutt Amped Energy Ballz" would do me good xD

No problem Bryan.

and yeah. lol whenever I post these things there's always a few people who post their entry HERE and not on the right place. Oh well.

bread's done
Back