(DEAD) Deep Discount $5 Off Coupon Code

Thanks op! I ordered Tales from the Crypt 5th season for $6.74 shipped. Hopefully I get it in time for Halloween, but if not, I already have a few other movies lined up :D

Gamera Triple-feature (Limited Edition) Blu-ray set:

$8.52 + 99C shipping -$5cpn = $4.51 shipped.

A double-must if you just bought the MST3K Gamera set during this morning's Amazon lightning deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did something I shouldn't have. I ordered Cinema Paradiso and Life is Beautiful on Blu-ray for 10.xx. They cancelled it for no reason seven minutes later. They reaffirmed my hatred.

I ordered Vampire Circus for $10.83, really great price. Already charged for it, hopefully it actually ships, and soon.

[quote name='gojiboy']I ordered Vampire Circus for $10.83, really great price. Already charged for it, hopefully it actually ships, and soon.[/QUOTE]

If by soon you mean by Christmas then you may be ok. Possibly. Seriously.

Their website couldn't even handle the massive surge of orders last night.

Boo. I tried getting on yesterday but the site was down. Tried today when I got home (since it's still October 12th even on the East Coast) and the promo is dead. :(

If by soon you mean by Christmas then you may be ok. Possibly. Seriously.

Their website couldn't even handle the massive surge of orders last night.

Perhaps it is just a fluke or a miracle, but I already got a shipping confirmation this morning and it should be here sometime next week. Must say I am rather pleased. I made sure to order something that was In Stock at the moment, just in case.

I used the $5 discount towards season 3 of The Clone Wars to get it for $23, received a shipping confirmation on Friday, and received it today the day before it comes out. First time buying from them and I hope things go like this time I do.

[quote name='outcastjon']I used the $5 discount towards season 3 of The Clone Wars to get it for $23, received a shipping confirmation on Friday, and received it today the day before it comes out. First time buying from them and I hope things go like this time I do.[/QUOTE]

Clearly a mole from DD. DD doesn't ship things for months after release, I have as my proof all the moaners and whiners who say this ad nauseam.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Clearly a mole from DD. DD doesn't ship things for months after release, I have as my proof all the moaners and whiners who say this ad nauseam.[/QUOTE]

I would gladly take a picture of the case and packaging to prove this, but I know you will say, "A mole would be able to get this stuff to take said picture." ;)

Got my orders with this coupon.

I have to say that Deep Discount's method of mailing out their movies in vacuum packs SUCKS when it comes to the so-called environmentally friendly cases. They're practically crushed and the cover art is damaged! :bomb:

bread's done
Back