**DEAD** Dell.ca: 360 - Viva Pinata, Pefect Dark $4, Tenchu Z $14 - Free Shipping.

[quote name='Skardee']Can you really price match with online only deals?
I wouldn't mind PDZ.[/quote]
I pricematched a VX Revolution mouse with BB before. They might get anal about not being able to see a clear stock count or no physical preference (which is wrong now since they got kiosks)

Thanks OP ordered and I don't even have a 360. With a deal like this and free shipping it's just to good to resist. I plan on getting a 360 this Christmas though and now have 2 games to play :p

I really wanted Viva Pinata and PD is a I'll try it. I like shooters.

It's been awhile since I PM'ed a Dell deal at any major shop, is it still YMMV to PM the games at BB, FF or Walmart here in Canada??

haha ya PM'ing the deal website is going to be INSANELY YMMV. I can gurantee it wont fly at my walmart, maybe at my local futureshop but still a maybe

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']If I tried to PM this at Zellers, would it be the equivelent of trying to shit out a bar of gold?[/quote]

:lol:

BB/FS pull the "online-only store" and "not free shipping" excuses. Plus since it's only $4.00 they'll try for "limited time offer" and "no stock."

Counter with "kiosks? Hello?", print out your cart (with $0.00 shipping). The rest is YMMV.

Man this is a great deal. I don't even have a 360 yet and it's looking mighty tempting.

Ordered VP and PD, I don't think they'll be that great, but for $4 it certainly can't hurt to try them.

My only question is why was Corperation a required field in the checkout, I just filled in Umbrella Corp ^_^

Dammit I bought the PDZ LE for $20 earlier yesterday before I found out about this. Oh well, at least I got Viva Pinata, and with no shipping charge too.

Deal is now dead. The price is back upto $19.
Also I have this notice on my order which I made last night at 8:45PM
"Order Delay Notice
Due to popular demand, we are experiencing some unforeseen supply constraints which in turn may delay the shipment of your order. Please continue to check the status of your shipment by using the Order Status page. You can also sign up for email alerts and or text message alerts to inform you the moment your order status changes."
And
"Estimated Ship Date: 10/12/2007
Currently one or more items are not available. Every effort is being made to complete your order."

Zelda, I got that notice with my controller/play and charge kit order too. It took 13 buisness days instead of the usual 5-10

worked at BB. Just print out the web page and give it to them, they have to price match according to their policy. By the way, this was in langley BB.

[quote name='skyanin']worked at BB. Just print out the web page and give it to them, they have to price match according to their policy. By the way, this was in langley BB.[/quote]
Haha, lucky they didn't check the website. How much did you end up getting it for?

Mine too! Woohoo!

Its about time.

EDIT: Funny, 8 minutes after I discovered it was shipped, PDZ arrives at my door. :)

[quote name='magiic']sweet so has mine :D

EDIT: I also notice it is shipping via purolator :D[/quote]
Purolator? This could be really good. This morning, somebody attempted to deliver something from Purolator but we weren't home. I'll pick it up with my dad tonight to see if its the games.
I hope they are, because Dell hasn't said a thing on their site about my order.

Purolator tried to deliver it but I wasn't home.
I just picked it up. Yes, I am in Ontario it must have shipped over night. I'm shocked this deal actually went through. The Perfect Dark was Platinum Hits version but the Viva is the original version case.

bread's done
Back