(DEAD) Despicable Me 3D Blu-Ray $21.98 shipped @ NBC Universal Store

I pre-ordered this from Bestbuy.com, but after they cancelled the promotional minion mini plush that I ordered with it, I'm returning the movie when I receive it in the mail, and I ordered one from NBC Universal. Thanks, OP!

ordered. status is 'backordered' so not sure if that translates into shipping later than 12/26

got it! was really wanting this in 3D but thought i'd have to wait forever not to play $30 for it. Thanks again CAG.

Weird, I checked my order status about an hour ago, and it showed backordered. The movie showed as being in stock on 12/27 when I checked it. Now, my order shows as in process, and the movie shows as in stock, as it did yesterday. Maybe mine will ship today. My kids are excited about watching it, even though we already watched it in the theaters.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']Got my shipped notice about an hour ago. The movie actually shipped Tuesday, and is supposed to be delivered today.[/QUOTE]

Mine too. Yes!

Mine arrived, but without the silly bandz that were listed at the website. When I sent off an e-mail asking about them, I was told that they were a limited offer and had sold out, which seems a bit shady since they are still listed on the website a week later.

[quote name='JJTar']Mine arrived, but without the silly bandz that were listed at the website. When I sent off an e-mail asking about them, I was told that they were a limited offer and had sold out, which seems a bit shady since they are still listed on the website a week later.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Doh! That sucks yours came damaged. Hopefully they will replace it at no charge >_< Mine arrived fine, but without silly bandz like the previous people have mentioned. I'm not too worried about it though.

Received mine today from FedEx. Already watched it with the girls. No silly bands. I didn't even know it was supposed to come with them until I read about them missing from the person's order a couple of posts back.

bread's done
Back