*DEAD* EA Insider Deal- Need For Speed Hot Pursuit will be 55% off + FS at 6PM PST

[quote name='Brother Daz']What will this bring the price down to? Anyone know off hand how much the normal price is right now?[/QUOTE]
Right now on the website it is $30 for xbox 360/ ps3 so it would be like $13.50 shipped

[quote name='Techman16']Right now on the website it is $30 for xbox 360/ ps3 so it would be like $13.50 shipped[/QUOTE]Thats a sexy price, thanks

[quote name='strait edge follower']The return of the insider deals finally ! All of ea's deals have been for dd only latley. Now if I could only get a sotd of crysis 2 deal here........[/QUOTE]
U read my mind exactly

[quote name='Velo214']anyone get shipping on this yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope, and their "customer service" is useless. My order is still in process and they refused to give me any kind of idea when it would ship..

hmmm yeah my copy still isn't here and im not gonna go crazy for it or anything, iv played it all and got a huge/recent gamed backlog but nfs hp for 14ish is amazing especially new, and customer service is useless and can't find any tracking. friday and still nothing, argh. hopefully tomorrow.

Yeah, mine hasn't even shipped yet a week later. I've order from them 3 times previously, all within the last 5-6 weeks, and each time it shipped within a day or two and got here within a day of two after shipping.

[quote name='JP73']Yeah, mine hasn't even shipped yet a week later. I've order from them 3 times previously, all within the last 5-6 weeks, and each time it shipped within a day or two and got here within a day of two after shipping.[/QUOTE]

Yay I though i was the only one...I had never bought from origin before so I was worried..hopefully they ship it soon because I really wana play it but bf3 is coming out tuesday :bouncy:

edit; btw their customer service is the worst bs ever...not helpful at all...contacted them 2 times over 6 days and they replied wait 24-48 hrs..

What's the verdict? Any of you guys who still waiting or did your ship. 11 days later and nothing and their customer service sucks. Pretty sure the guy was in New Delhi or something and had no clue what i was talking about

[quote name='JP73']What's the verdict? Any of you guys who still waiting or did your ship. 11 days later and nothing and their customer service sucks. Pretty sure the guy was in New Delhi or something and had no clue what i was talking about[/QUOTE]

Mine hasn't shipped either. Until this morning I wasn't even able to log in to access the customer service section in order to check my order status.

This is unfortunate. I hope they don't have any good deals anytime soon, cause i am not ordering a thing from them until this is made right. 11 days is ridiculous. Especially since it was listed in stock and said it would ship in 1-2 days during checkout

Chatted with them again yesterday, he said it was sent to the UPS team but couldn't tell me anything else. When I checked this morning, it was still showing in process. Just tried checking now and can't even get the page to load.

This is why I hardly ever order anything from them. Good thing I have a backlog, because I would be pretty pissed if I had expected to actually play this anytime soon...

I'm not in a rush to play this but its kind of ridiculous I haven't recieved this yet either. Still shows in process.

i went through chat and the guy was a fucking idiot. he said he couldn't find the order and didn't have a login username or password to check on tracking. wasted like 30 minutes of my life.
then i did the call me option, and the guy called after 40 minutes and i told him my order #. he said it is all good to go. i said i ordered the game 2 fridays ago on the 14th and my buds have already got the game and i don't even have any tracking info.
he said yeah don't worry about it, it isn't canceled or anything just taking awhile to process. ?!. like 11 days to process? i asked if it might be canceled or what the problem was and he said don't worry you should get tracking # in email soon. probly load of bs, but at least it says im still good... idk nfs hp for $15 total was too good to be true.

[quote name='jbLighty']Looks like ea's facebook page is gone maybe this was the last ea insider deal? :roll:[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOO THAT CAN'T BE ! That would Absolutly suck. Of course this was the first insider deal for console ea games done in like a month plus. It's been all about the origin downloads with them latley. Hopefully the page will return, Hopefully :(

[quote name='strait edge follower']Thank god. I was worried for a second[/QUOTE]
same origin insider deals are really good :lol:

$13.50 + tax w/ free shipping

Their support is ridiculous...

EA's Live Chat said:
Ajay: I have checked your order and soon it will be shipped
you: Any estimate time? It has been in process for almost 2 weeks.
*long pause*
Chat session has ended.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']I got it about 4-5 days back. Came in a big box![/QUOTE]

Man they still doing that? I remember they did that many months ago when I ordered BFBC2... thought it was just a temporary supply issue with the envelopes/small boxes... guess not.

Sweet mine also shipped via 2nd day air with "early delivery" scheduled for tomorrow... I'll let them slide on this one and leave a satisfied customer ;)

great game but autolog is garbage, it likes to kick people out of the game after races constantly. so they have to rejoin. at least usually it does this after a race, but it makes no sense. every once in a while people get kicked during a race and every once in a while it goes completely down and getting a game going is impossible. overall it sucks but the game is good enough to make it worth putting up with.

I was about to post in here a couple days ago but figured I'd give it a few more days. I finally got a email it had shipped today. Took freaking long enough!

Yeah, i'm not gonna hold it against them. My first there orders with them went smoothly and I usually get them the next day or two days after they ship. I suspect this was maybe an inventory error. probably thought they had more than they did, that's why some people got their right away and others had to wait till today to get them shipped.

Got mine today. I got the red case and Greatest hits pachaging. Didn't even know this became a Greatest Hits.

[quote name='JP73']Got mine today. I got the red case and Greatest hits pachaging. Didn't even know this became a Greatest Hits.[/QUOTE]

I also received my game today and it was the standard GH red case version. I might just flip it on Amazon, since they are offering a $18 TIV. I had the Limited Edition version already, but traded it into Amazon last BF. Like others mentioned before they were going to hold on to their copy after trading it in once before, but I'm not sure since a lot of people don't want to own a red case game. I don't have a problem with the case color, it's just that I was expecting the LE version.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JP73']Got mine today. I got the red case and Greatest hits pachaging. Didn't even know this became a Greatest Hits.[/QUOTE]

I got mine too, finally... and yes mine is also greatest hits but I don't mind. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back