Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit
Tiger Woods '99
Madden 2000
Nascar Road Racing
Sim Copter
Fighter Pilot

is $6.99 at gamestop.com
Cheap ass link

Someone also said that this free shipping code CFSHIP is valid until 2/1/04.
I don't know about the code, but 10 games for $6.99 is a good deal! I already bought it in the store for $9.99 a while back because I wanted Theme Hospital. Great game.

Haha, cool. I just snagged a copy :p I already have NFS from the other EA gamer's pack (that had freedom force). I've also been wanting that Theme Hospital for a while...how's C&C: Red Alert? I never bought a command and conquer before, is it decent? Thanks for the deal! :D

I haven't installed C&C yet. I'm low on hard drive space so I wanted to save that for when I buy my new one at tax time. That or until I beat Theme Hospital. I want to know if anyone has played Gettysburg so I know which one to install first! I love games like Civilization so I'm leaning toward Gettysburg, but if C&C is like Warcraft, that may be my next choice to install.

So, do all these games work with Windows XP? Theme Hospital is really old and requires windows 98 to work. I was just curious because I have most of these games but cannot play them anymore.

Command And Conquer (The first one) was such a badass game back then. I remember when my dad bought it and played it like crazy, and when i learned to play, etc. I still remember pwning some friend of his in a online game like 5 times in a row. Considering how young i was when this came out, and that he was in his 30's and had been playing longer than I, the memory still sticks.

I still play C&C when i can, but i have Red Alert 2 and it doesent like to work with my PC. Not as good any IMO as the first one.

Theme Hospital does work in XP - I've had the game for a couple years and recently reinstalled it on my XP computer. Fun game.

bread's done
Back