[DEAD]EB/GS Pre-order Raven Squad (Digital DL) Get X-Blades Free (Digital DL)

Solatso

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
http://www.ebgames.com/thedeal

BOTH games are Digital Download so it's only a good deal is you're in to DLing your games. I personally prefer a hard copy but I know a lot of people are leaning towards the Digital Download these days.

EDIT : Looks like I posted this towards the end of the deal so it's gone now. Honestly though I don't think anyone missed much by not biting :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this on a GS tweet. Here we go again w/ some moar free X-Blades!?! can't imagine that half the CAGs out there don't already have this after last week..

I played X-Blades on 360 and was unimpressed so it's no surprised it's ending up free everywhere. But hey, it is FREE.

[quote name='Solatso']I played X-Blades on 360 and was unimpressed so it's no surprised it's ending up free everywhere. But hey, it is FREE.[/QUOTE]
For a Devil May Cry ripoff, it's not that bad. Especially, since there's no word on Devil May Cry 5, as far as I know, and Bayonetta is still a few months away. And like you said, IT"S FREE. Raven Squad, on the other hand, I have heard only bad things about it so...

bread's done
Back