DEAD: eBay coupon $3 off $3+ "PERKS4ME" YMMV

I don't know if it's "officially" live now but I had a banner saying:

Save $3.00 when you spend $3.01 or more. Expires 05/02/19 23:59 PDT.

Got a dark souls 3 wall scroll. Been in the mood to decorate my apartment after cleaning and packing up the clutter.

Well thats lame. The seller to the item I bought cancelled my order. Luckily I was able to apply it to a new order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thats lame. The seller to the item I bought cancelled my order. Luckily I was able to apply it to a new order.
The last time a $3 code was posted here I bought an original Xbox game. The seller later claimed it was lost in the mail, and I lost the coupon because it had expired. I was refunded like 18 cents.

OP's code worked for me.  Bought a Genesis game for $.64.  The other code mentioned in here did not work.

Thanks, OP.

Thanks. Was able to use it for an artbook, along with some Ebay Bucks that were going to expire today  :cool:

Is this code one time? I already used it but I'm shocked to see people still using it days after it was posted... 

The better question is if the panties were new or "pre-owned".
Pre-owned are half off at Gamestop. New may not be discounted, but they're guaranteed to have been "tested."

Last edited:
I ended up using the coupon for  Genma Onimusha OG XBox game.  Hopefully the seller doesn't cancel.

Thanks to the TC.

A buddy mentioned the code didn't work for him.
In my case I got 3 dollars off a NECA Guillermo Del Torro Santi figure. Super stoked.

Thanks OP!

Edit*** it didn't work for him because he tried to use it today, and from what I see, it expired last night.

bread's done
Back