*DEAD* eBay Deal $37.99 shipped 12 month Xbox Live

[quote name='ephermal']Is 37-39$ the norm right now? I remember a few years back I bought like 3 or 4 years for 29.99 a piece.[/QUOTE]

Well a few years ago a 12 month live card was 50, now its $60. The prices now are higher but the savings are around the same.

I'm glad I could help a couple fellow CAGs out, especially since deals like this are hard to come by.

Deal may still be good, check the edited OP.

on the PSN online multiplayer is FREE. here $40 bucks for 1 year of XBL is considered a "deal". yeah right. oh how Bill Gates laughs at all of you hahahahahahahahahahah:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='zanbeak']on the PSN online multiplayer is FREE. here $40 bucks for 1 year of XBL is considered a "deal". yeah right. oh how Bill Gates laughs at all of you hahahahahahahahahahah:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sure.

Xbox Live is managed by Microsoft, while Sony has hired independent contracting companies to manage its service. At least all my secure information wasn't stolen, and my online multiplayer wasn't down for a month.

Sure, the PS3 has better exclusives (Uncharted, Killzone, Infamous, Resistance, etc.), but Xbox Live is a much better functioning service than PSN.

Good deal, but I just renewed both our accounts a month ago. :( Paid more even with "deals"

LOL @ troll comparing PSN to XBL and laughing at people in this thread. How was your month offline? XBL is vastly superior to PSN in every way. I own both systems i'm not a fanboy just honest. You get what you pay for...

Deal is dead. People are already leaving the seller negative feedback because orders are being cancelled. The auction is still live however, with almost 4000 sold.

from BF deals, i OWN both systems side by side kid. when i turn on my ps3 to play COD i think its cool to play online for free. then i turn on my 360 to play GOW and think why the hell do i have to pay to do the same thing i do on my ps3? why?????? when you see someone offering the same thing for FREE you never want to pay for it again. its goes against LOGIC. unless your braindead..........

[quote name='zanbeak']from BF deals, i OWN both systems side by side kid. when i turn on my ps3 to play COD i think its cool to play online for free. then i turn on my 360 to play GOW and think why the hell do i have to pay to do the same thing i do on my ps3? why?????? when you see someone offering the same thing for FREE you never want to pay for it again. its goes against LOGIC. unless your braindead..........[/QUOTE]

you need to get banned, all your posts are whiney and trolling. crapzon.com? worstbuy.com? mw 2.5?

grow up.

[quote name='zanbeak']from BF deals, i OWN both systems side by side kid. when i turn on my ps3 to play COD i think its cool to play online for free. then i turn on my 360 to play GOW and think why the hell do i have to pay to do the same thing i do on my ps3? why?????? when you see someone offering the same thing for FREE you never want to pay for it again. its goes against LOGIC. unless your braindead..........[/QUOTE]

Quality has a price. $50 bucks a year is chump change kid.

[quote name='yesokyesok']Quality has a price. $50 bucks a year is chump change kid.[/QUOTE]

This. As I also have both systems I'm sure that like anyone that also does you get sick of PSN having such a lackluster online build. I'll gladly pay $50 for all the online features for XBL when the content, chat system, friends list, etc meets my expectations. I guess by the other guy's logic Nintendo's friend system and online was far superior to XBL as well.

Great deal on the 12months. Grabbed one earlier. Thanks op.

[quote name='zanbeak']on the PSN online multiplayer is FREE. here $40 bucks for 1 year of XBL is considered a "deal". yeah right. oh how Bill Gates laughs at all of you hahahahahahahahahahah:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

This is some preium trolling, but I'm sorry; I had the same thought. I don't normally dwell on these things, and like Live just fine, but I think it was the HURRY! in the title. IE: "OOoooohhh...only $38 for online play instead of free...better hurry!!!".

Edit: deal is currently live, btw as of this posting. So it indeed looks to be going in/out.

whats funny is ive been monitoring XBL prices since 2009 and last year $30 bucks for XBL was a Deal. this year how the hell is $40 a "deal"????? cause Bill Gates raised the price to 60$????? next year he'll add some crappy feature and make it $70 and the new "deal" will be $50.

the noobs will be like : "OMG! $50 is a total STEAL at that price! Ill definitly bite. get it before its gone!"

meanwhile Bill Gates will be in his leather armchair in his penthouse suite laughing and counting the Billions Microsoft rakes in from you. his investors will be proud of his keen business maneuvers.

since im a true CAG ill be sharing the laughs with him while you order 2 more years of XBL at the $50 "sale" price.:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Got one, thanks OP! Hopefully it doesn't get canceled like others have said. I'll wait and see I guess. Is this place actually Buy.com like they claim to be?

any chance i could find one of these for this price, if not cheaper on/around black friday? (my live runs out in december so im not in that much of a rush, especially if i can get one later this month for the same price or cheaper), thnx

[quote name='zanbeak']whats funny is ive been monitoring XBL prices since 2009 and last year $30 bucks for XBL was a Deal. this year how the hell is $40 a "deal"????? cause Bill Gates raised the price to 60$????? next year he'll add some crappy feature and make it $70 and the new "deal" will be $50.[/QUOTE]If the price goes up this $38 price will look even better (I also got in on the $30 deal last year). Technically you still have to pay to play your PS3 online... it's called your ISP and they bill you every month; XBox membership is about $3 on top of that each month. I like gaming for free on my PC and PS3 but I understand why XBox charges what they do (plus you get weekly deals and other benefits for being a member).

Steve Jobs adds a feature (Siri) and gets called a visionary. Sells a billion anyways.

Why the mega hate for Bill Gates?

FAQ
Q: Who are we?
A: We are the home for official Microsoft consoles, games, and accessories on eBay. Since we are an authorized dealer, all products are covered under the Microsoft factory warranty.
Q: Do you combine shipping charges, payments for separate transactions or offer discounts on bulk purchases?
A: Not at this time.
Q: What payment options do you accept?
A: PayPal is the ONLY payment method we allow at this time. Please pay using Paypal only.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: No, we do not ship internationally at this time.
Q: Sales Tax?
A: You must pay sales tax if you ship to: California, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Tennessee, or Washington. By law, sales tax is automatically computed on products and shipping charges

TAX!

[quote name='CaoPi']FAQ
Q: Who are we?
A: We are the home for official Microsoft consoles, games, and accessories on eBay. Since we are an authorized dealer, all products are covered under the Microsoft factory warranty.
Q: Do you combine shipping charges, payments for separate transactions or offer discounts on bulk purchases?
A: Not at this time.
Q: What payment options do you accept?
A: PayPal is the ONLY payment method we allow at this time. Please pay using Paypal only.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: No, we do not ship internationally at this time.
Q: Sales Tax?
A: You must pay sales tax if you ship to: California, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Tennessee, or Washington. By law, sales tax is automatically computed on products and shipping charges

TAX![/QUOTE]

everybody charges tax somewhere...why is this an issue? big deal if you pay $3 more

I just got a cancellation email saying they couldn't verify my shipping address. I've never had this issue before.

[quote name='astr0boy']Steve Jobs adds a feature (Siri) and gets called a visionary. Sells a billion anyways.

Why the mega hate for Bill Gates?[/QUOTE]

steve jobs is 100 times worse than bill gates. steve jobs makes bill gates look like a charity. have you seen all the OVERPRICED items apple sells???? they sell a stupid ipad for $829.00 +Tax. and dont get me started with apple vs PCs. they are a Garbage company to try an sell stuff so expensively with HUGE profit margins. and people still fall for it. "oh cool! its white and sleek and has an apple on it. i look so cool with it"

[quote name='zanbeak']steve jobs is 100 times worse than bill gates. steve jobs makes bill gates look like a charity. have you seen all the OVERPRICED items apple sells???? they sell a stupid ipad for $829.00 +Tax. and dont get me started with apple vs PCs. they are a Garbage company to try an sell stuff so expensively with HUGE profit margins. and people still fall for it. "oh cool! its white and sleek and has an apple on it. i look so cool with it"

In for one! Thanks OP.

EDIT: Just got my order confirmation from Buy.com. Didn't they have the same deal a little while back ago? Hopefully mine doesn't get canceled.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back