*DEAD* eBay Deal $37.99 shipped 12 month Xbox Live

[quote name='flex45']paypal is annoying me, my order has been cancelled twice now... trying for a 3rd time now. In for 2![/QUOTE]

Same here man. I keep getting an error over my shipping address, wtf!!!!

[quote name='H3YN0W']Hurry Up?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, originally, the deal was meant only to last 2 hours, which is why I wrote "hurry up!". I can probably delete it now.

i get this

"Sorry, we could not complete your request at this time.
If you encounter this message more than once, please contact us, and we'll do our best to help."

every time I try to put an order in, I have funds on my paypal, so I don't see what the problem is

In for one.. thanks, OP. My sub's not up until April but it's nice to know I won't have to scramble to find a deal to re-up.

I have my shipping confirmation as well. I would also like to point out something I found rather funny... It's said "Limited quantity available" ever since about 2,500 were sold, and now it's up to over 13,000.

something seems suspicious about this. I ordered one yesterday and they are still available?? Wonder if that account got hacked?

[quote name='Bill Bonney']Lot of negative responses on ebay. Sub ends in Nov and this is a good deal. Do you think its legit?[/QUOTE]

The negative feedback seems to be coming from people who are getting rejected because their Paypal address isn't verified. If you're verified, you should be ok. Plus, Ebay has some sort of buyer protection plan in place that should cover you (read through the small print just to be sure).

[quote name='Thrinn']The negative feedback seems to be coming from people who are getting rejected because their Paypal address isn't verified. If you're verified, you should be ok. Plus, Ebay has some sort of buyer protection plan in place that should cover you (read through the small print just to be sure).[/QUOTE]

yeah and just goes to show what kind of loser customers ebay has as its clearly stated in the auction

"Buy Store Policies

Payment and Checkout Info PayPal is the ONLY payment method we accept at this time. Your PayPal account must be a Verified U.S. PayPal Account. We also recommend that you use a Confirmed Ship To Address."

but look at all the morons that gave negative feedback

after selling 13,448 i guess 12 bad feedbacks doesn't mean jack squat

[quote name='foreinter']Is this deal actually from Buy.com?[/QUOTE]

According to some of the comments in the seller's feedback: it is.

So I ordered through PayPal and was rejected because of the Address Verification. Later, they refunded my money. So I ordered another one and I got one already with the shipping number. Awesome deal even though of the PayPal issues.

This is LEGIT. Why? Because it is sold via Microsoft through Buy.com via Ebay. Confusing yes I know. But whatever works is fine.

I'm not sure if it's through Buy.com 100%, but if people are getting their shipping confirmations, then good job.

[quote name='deman8899']How long did it take for you guys to get shipping confirmations?[/QUOTE]

Got it the night I purchased it.

Don't feel bad Sivarticus. You weren't the first repost and you probably won't be the last until this deal is dead. Just take it on the chin and rememer to do a search next time or at least thumb through the first couple of pages before posting a deal. Odds are someone has already found it. Most of the folks here and very fast and thorough.

[quote name='Sgt Barone']BTW the deal is officially dead. It's back up to $49.99, which is still a deal...i guess.....[/QUOTE]

No biggie. I only buy 1 year cards for $29.99 anyway. Not sure why everyone gets so excited to pay more. BB had them down to $29.99 again just a week or two ago.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']No biggie. I only buy 1 year cards for $29.99 anyway. Not sure why everyone gets so excited to pay more. BB had them down to $29.99 again just a week or two ago.[/QUOTE]

Wrong - you only paid that b/c your BB still had the old $50 cards in stock. I visited two different BBs to find two $50 cards - all others were the new $60 ones. YMMV for getting $30/year going forward from BB.

[quote name='waxHead']Wrong - you only paid that b/c your BB still had the old $50 cards in stock. I visited two different BBs to find two $50 cards - all others were the new $60 ones. YMMV for getting $30/year going forward from BB.[/QUOTE]

How am I wrong? I do buy them for $29.99, and they were that price at BB. Sure it's YMMV now but I didn't say it wasn't. I stocked up last time they were cheap and they were still pretty easy to get for most at the time. That well is likely drying up as you say but please don't say I'm wrong and that I didn't buy cards for that price. Maybe I misunderstood your argument? Or we're you just trying to give me grief for thinking this deal isn't that hot?

[quote name='Chrono Gear']How am I wrong? I do buy them for $29.99, and they were that price at BB. Sure it's YMMV now but I didn't say it wasn't. I stocked up last time they were cheap and they were still pretty easy to get for most at the time. That well is likely drying up as you say but please don't say I'm wrong and that I didn't buy cards for that price. Maybe I misunderstood your argument? Or we're you just trying to give me grief for thinking this deal isn't that hot?[/QUOTE]

I was simply pointing out that the BB deal for $29.99 12-month cards was YMMV; I read your previous comment as a blanket statement which said all cards were $29.99 last week, which was not the case.

I also haven't paid more than $30 for the cards and don't plan to - just wish my local BB would stock some of the old ones ;)

Got my card in the mail today, was shipped via usps. The card was in a sealed plastic case. I entered the code on Xbox Live and redeemed it without any problems. Very impressed with this seller and would buy from them again. :applause:

bread's done
Back