[DEAD]EBGames.com Used PS1 Persona: Revelations $12.74 Shipped

Morpheus

CAGiversary!
Persona: Revelations used is $14.99, but with PPLAY15 and SAVER its $12.74 shipped. There are 3 left. Here's the link:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/130360.asp

As with any ebgames.com used PS1 games, instructions and box might not be included.

I don't know about you guys, but this sucker is going to be jacked up in price when the new sequel comes out for PS2 in the States. Better grab it while its cheap. Plus, its an old Atlus RPG.

-Morpheus

PS EBgames has a buy 2 get 1 free on used PS1 games. If you're buying more that might be a better deal for you. Links on EB's frontpage for info on BTGO.

Thanks, picked this up and pre-ordered Chulip while I was there. Hopefully my persona will come with instructions ::crosses fingers::

atlus.com used to sell refurbed copies(complete, but hey had to replace the case or manual) and it was $10 for a while, i got mine from them about 4 years ago. Worth $10 imo, but not much more.

I just got mine in the mail today. It came with its original double disc case (Persona is only one disc, go figure), instruction manual, and the disc looked like it was new. Only thing that sux is EB's pricetags are a pain to remove. I guess I lucked out.

-Morpheus

[quote name='Morpheus']Only thing that sux is EB's pricetags are a pain to remove. I guess I lucked out.

-Morpheus[/quote]

GG3_big.gif

Oh, yea.

[quote name='JackSuper']I don't like the smell that stuff leaves, sometimes i just use rubbing alcohol.[/quote]
After you get it off, rub down w/ a wet paper towel, then immediately dry w/ another towel. There's no smell or oil left. Be sure to pull the case completely apart and remove all inserts. That way you can also clean the entire thing w/ soap if you want. (Let it dry for a few hours after drying the best you can.)

I'm really anal about my stuff, so I'm used to spending an hour cleaning them.

Maybe I'm missing something, and please correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't it be easier to just switch the inserts into a new cd case? I haven't personally done it since I don't really buy used stuff, but wouldn't that make sense? Or is there a marking that determines whether it's the real case or not.

Thanks emperordahc. Could you tell me of places to find Goo Gone? Grocery store or ?

encendido5, its hard to come by double disc cases. Especially when I've already switched some before for other games. I don't have anymore double cases to switch. Its easier for single though.

-Morpheus

[quote name='Morpheus']
encendido5, its hard to come by double disc cases. Especially when I've already switched some before for other games. I don't have anymore double cases to switch. Its easier for single though.

-Morpheus[/quote]

Ah, that makes sense.

The easiest way I've found to get rid of stickers is just by using scotch tape, applying it on the residue, and jerking off quickly, taking with it some or all of the residue. Repeat until the mess is cleared. Sometimes for really stuck stickers, a very faint mark may be left where the sticker once was but it's clear to the touch and invisible unless held up to a reflecting light. No smell, no nothing. Perfect for normal stickers since it's clean and offers perfect results.[/i]

[quote name='Ganelon']The easiest way I've found to get rid of stickers is just by using scotch tape, applying it on the residue, and jerking off quickly[/quote]

:shock:

Ewww.... remind me never to do a trade with you! ;)

Anyone want one? I've got a mint complete copy that was given to me from a good friends as a birthday present. AIM: RPGChaco if you're interested. Ill ship first.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Does anyone know a good way to be those damn rental stickers of the disc's front without damaging the disc at all?[/quote]

What I just said...well, to a point. As long as you're not ripping like crazy or grabbing the disc like crazy, nothing should happen when you try it on a disc. However, the clearest and cleanest method is to put the disc in boiling water since there's no adverse effects except possibly clear portions of the disc looking a little distorted (though you have to do it in ~10 second intervals to make sure the disc won't melt, which may happen if you leave it in boiling water for 30 seconds or more). The sticker adhesive should quickly separate from the plastic disc.

[quote name='cheapskategamer']
:shock:

Ewww.... remind me never to do a trade with you! ;)
[/quote]

What are you, a member of the Sticker Preservation Society or something? o_O I do the same to remove residue from PS2 security labels. I can't stand sticker residue on any of my boxes so I always remove them this way. Keeps them mint clean, unlike other folks who either ignore the residue, risk using their nails, or resort to messy solutions. And plus, I never trade my games since I'm a collector anyway so your words are as empty as your soul. :p

[quote name='Ganelon']...and jerking off quickly[/quote]

I just thought that part was funny. :)

I actually plan on trying the scotch tape thing next time...thanks!

Well, there's a BIG difference between "jerking off" and "jacking off." But don't worry, I'm not a dishonest person; I'd warn you beforehand if the latter happened...or would I? :?

[quote name='Ganelon']What I just said...well, to a point. As long as you're not ripping like crazy or grabbing the disc like crazy, nothing should happen when you try it on a disc. However, the clearest and cleanest method is to put the disc in boiling water since there's no adverse effects except possibly clear portions of the disc looking a little distorted (though you have to do it in ~10 second intervals to make sure the disc won't melt, which may happen if you leave it in boiling water for 30 seconds or more). The sticker adhesive should quickly separate from the plastic disc.[/quote]

Couldn't you get the sticker off using steam? Never tried it but just a suggestion.

[quote name='jimbodan']Mine came today, disc only. What a gip. Anyone else get theirs and get lucky with a complete copy?[/quote]

This will make you feel better...

Not only did I get mine today with disc only, used jewel case - but the game had been scribbled all over with a black sharpie. :roll:

I wonder if I can complain about that?

[quote name='cheapskategamer'][quote name='jimbodan']Mine came today, disc only. What a gip. Anyone else get theirs and get lucky with a complete copy?[/quote]

This will make you feel better...

Not only did I get mine today with disc only, used jewel case - but the game had been scribbled all over with a black sharpie. :roll:

I wonder if I can complain about that?[/quote]

That sucks, I would definately return it if it were me.

i end up playing the gambling minigame in persona more than i play the actual game.

Also, try to pick up the secret character chris, it is kind of complicated, if you dont get chris the first time through, use a faq to be sure to get him the second time through.

bread's done
Back