[Dead] ESPN NFL 2005(PS2) pre-order only $19.99 at EBGAMES.com!!

Gamestop is taking pre-orders for it at $49.99 so it's probably a mistake. I hope they honor it though. I wasn't planning on getting a new football game this year (have NCAA 2K3 and Blitz 2003 which is enough for me) but at $19.99 I am tempted to pre-order it.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Doesn't woop madden IMO. Every year I rent it, and I find myself going right back to Madden.[/quote]

lol same thing but vice versa for me...madden just looks and plays the same every year IMO

First off, thanks for the deal. I'm a touch worried they will raise the price on it, but if we get it for $20 + shipping (+ tax in my case) then it's a GREAT deal.

Second, I've been a Madden fan since the beginning, and will likely run up to the local Gamestop and pre-order the "special edition" of 2005 soon. But that said, I loved the "crib" mode last year, and gameplay that was tough, but didn't have me throwing interceptions every other down. And even the first person mode was interesting. So I can't speak enough for ESPN Football.

I just hope what I heard is true, and that online leagues will have trades and free agents. That would be SWEET!

Oh my frickin Lord!

I just need to double-check. This IS the main football franchise from Sega, a.k.a. the 2k series, right?

If it is I need to order this now. I was saving this $19 for my Dog's Life pre-order, which I was going to do today; but this is just too good.

Please respond to reasure me this is the series I think it is. Thank you tons ajh!

[quote name='Staind204']That is an awesome deal.. I wish it was for Xbox.[/quote]

This is true for me also even though I have a PS2 also I like the XBOX versions of everything because of the hard-drive the XBOX has compared with dealing with the PS2 memory cards.

As far as Madden vs. ESPN I buy both every year and seem to get my money worth out of both games.

I just missed out on this by a couple of seconds. Now I'm whiny and hope they don't honor everyone that got it for 20 :whistle2:(

[quote name='C_A']I just missed out on this by a couple of seconds. Now I'm whiny and hope they don't honor everyone that got it for 20 :whistle2:([/quote]

WOW! That's some reaction time! They must have people watching this board... or something.

Boy, that's my second close shave in the last couple days. First I get one of the last few GT4 demos and now this. Why, oh why, did I not sign up here ages ago? CAG rocks!

Just want to throw in that I think both Madden and ESPN/Sega NFL are good games but I personally think ESPN is more fun. Yeah - too bad this deal wasn't on Xbox :)

I am a Madden fan after playing the NFL 2k stuff on PS2. I have never really went back to the new stuff but the graphics do look very cool. I am still getting Madden this year (on Xbox instead of GC because of Xbox Live) but if I could find a good deal on ESPN for XB i would play that too i guess.

Aw crap! I just realized... If I had been thinking like a true CAG, I would have ordered two or three and then sold the ones I didn't need after the release for a big fat profit.

Oh, well... Perhaps that will offer some consolation to those of you who missed out by a couple seconds. Actually, that has to be a great, great 'sucks to be you' story. Look at it this way, you missed out on a Cheap game, but you gained an amusing story for life :)

[quote name='KabutoHunter']Aw crap! I just realized... If I had been thinking like a true CAG, I would have ordered two or three and then sold the ones I didn't need after the release for a big fat profit.[/quote]

No that is the way of FatWallet young grasshopper the true CAGer would help his fellow brothen before making a profit.

bread's done
Back