[DEAD] Everquest for ps2 $.74 shipped ^^

actually eb shouldnt be selling this game used cause it says on the back in big red letters if i rememeber correctly "NOT FOR RESALE" so if you plan on doing a tradein with it be carefully then again its only 74 cents

that could be y they are unloading it so cheap, im sure their prolly taking a loss after charging 74 cents and giving free shipping and packing

[quote name='punqsux']there were only three...and they were 74 cents lol[/quote]

well, I now own 33.333333333...% of all the ones they were selling :D

its good to know someone on this board got in on it, i was considering ordering one but then i realized it was pretty worthless to me, but 74 cents for a ps2 case, you cant beat that

[quote name='punqsux']its good to know someone on this board got in on it, i was considering ordering one but then i realized it was pretty worthless to me, but 74 cents for a ps2 case, you cant beat that[/quote]

I didn't even think about the nearly-free case either!

[quote name='Big Daddy Ant']actually eb shouldnt be selling this game used cause it says on the back in big red letters if i rememeber correctly "NOT FOR RESALE" so if you plan on doing a tradein with it be carefully then again its only 74 cents[/quote]

You mean like all the Zelda Gamecube bonus discs (64 and Collectors) w/ "NOT FOR RESALE" right on the front that EB sells for ~$30? ;)

Actually, isn't the not for resale on EQ put on, because once you use the pin, it is basically useless when given to someone else? I dunno....I thought that is what it meant.

That's exactly what it means - once the PIN is used, nobody else can use it, so the disc itself is useless as there is no offline mode. Same goes for EverQuest for PC.

Also, Sony doesn't allow people to sell their accounts either - it happens, but they got them removed from eBay at least.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Emperor I sold one of those yesterday used for 30. I work at Gamestop.[/quote]

Hea. Yup. I've ditched tons of those "NOT FOR RESALE" type games. Thinking about ditching my Zelda Collectors Disc at EB.

bread's done
Back