[DEAD] Far Cry 3 X360/PS3 $39.99 + Free Shipping @Newegg.com

hey guys i need some advice, my xbox broke and im wondering if i should buy a new one or hold off for a next gen console. i also got a ps3.

Worth it but its an Ubisoft game. You're silly if you don't wait for the $25 now. It's $48 or bust on release and never gets better.

I would hold off. The 720 will be out in 6-8 months from now, and will be around the same price point as a new 360. And since you already have a PS3 to keep you busy in the meantime, it's a no-brainer to wait for the newer, 10x more powerful console.

[quote name='nextisland']hey guys i need some advice, my xbox broke and im wondering if i should buy a new one or hold off for a next gen console. i also got a ps3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nextisland']hey guys i need some advice, my xbox broke and im wondering if i should buy a new one or hold off for a next gen console. i also got a ps3.[/QUOTE]

Not really the best place to ask this question. However, I would recommend sticking with your PS3 and saving up your money for a next gen console. There really aren't any impressive 360 exclusives coming out this year.

It might depend on how many 360 games you have, as the 720 may or may not be backward compatible. It'd be a shame to lose a large library of games.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']price shows $59.99 for me, unless it wass only on sale for a few hours?[/QUOTE]
Well I posted it yesterday so maybe it was just yesterday?

[quote name='monster109']Well I posted it yesterday so maybe it was just yesterday?[/QUOTE]

well you posted it yesterday at 8pm.. i looked a few hours later and wasn't availble.. you didn't give us much time now did you

[quote name='jrr6415sun']well you posted it yesterday at 8pm.. i looked a few hours later and wasn't availble.. you didn't give us much time now did you[/QUOTE]
It may come as a shock to you but not everyone lives in the shit coast (East Coast) there are these things called say it with me "TIME ZONES" and I happend to live on the Pacific TMZ

I just saw the deal so I posted it must have been the whole day yesterday? it's funny too because when I posted it I checked on it 2 hours later and it had some FB SHares and tweets so Obv some people pounced on the deal...

[quote name='monster109']It may come as a shock to you but not everyone lives in the shit coast (East Coast) there are these things called say it with me "TIME ZONES" and I happend to live on the Pacific TMZ

I just saw the deal so I posted it must have been the whole day yesterday? it's funny too because when I posted it I checked on it 2 hours later and it had some FB SHares and tweets so Obv some people pounced on the deal...[/QUOTE]

hey, dont sweat it. you tried to help out and give us a way to get far cry 3 at a cheaper price. i appreciate it. maybe label the deal dead? again, thanks for trying.

[quote name='theoneone']hey, dont sweat it. you tried to help out and give us a way to get far cry 3 at a cheaper price. i appreciate it. maybe label the deal dead? again, thanks for trying.[/QUOTE]
Good looking out man.

Done and done

bread's done
Back