[DEAD] Firefly $15 DVD @ Amazon

Everyone should own this show. One of the best sci-fi shows of all time. For those out of the loop, after you get done watching Firefly make sure to check out the movie Serenity, which is a continuation of the canceled TV show.

Nice price, I may end up biting since I haven't seen the series since it was aired. This series should have lasted longer, it was awesome. The movie was nice but didn't have the same feeling as the tv series.

-Edit-
Both the tv series and movie are available on Netflix instant stream, may go with that instead.

I jumped on this like... something that jumps on things frequently and with enthusiasm.

[quote name='lilman']Nice price, I may end up biting since I haven't seen the series since it was aired.[/QUOTE]

The original airing? Not all of the episodes were aired, and those that were aired were shown completely out of order. You definitely owe it to yourself to watch the DVD.

anyone own it on bluray? should i buy it for this price on dvd or just wait till it goes down again on blu? been waitin for a good price on this series, and i know i've already missed quite a few.

bread's done
Back