[DEAD for now] 4th of July Sale - Buy One Get One Free @Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht..._t=1401&pf_rd_p=1307368282&pf_rd_i=1000700501

Through Saturday, July 9th, buy one game or accessory and get one free. Choose from hundreds of games and accessories from the list below. Simply add both items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Note: You may need to add the games to your cart separately if they are not on the same page.

Offer good while supplies last. Eligible product must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com. All items must be added to cart. Shipping and taxes may apply. Amazon.com reserves the right to terminate or modify this promotion at any time. *See full terms and conditions below.

Edit: Blah, sorry for posting this, some of these prices I've noticed are crap.
:360:Fallout 3 Game Ad-On Pack: Broken Steel and Point Lookout $19.71. The GOTY itself is $19.99
:ps3:Dragon Age: Origins Awakening $26.47 while the Ultimate Edition is $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='guitarguy']Nice crappy games[/QUOTE]
Not too sure what you think is good if you think games like Bayonetta, Majin, and Lego Star Wars are bad.

Does anybody know if this is going to be the selection for the entire time of the sell (I assume it is knowing Amazon)? Man, they should be paying people to relieve them of that complete garbage inventory of games & accessories; I wouldn't even want to waste space in my trashcan for those titles, thanks Amazon. :booty:

[quote name='handsomepete']In for Casper's Classrom Capers and Nancy Drew The Phantom of Menace![/QUOTE]

Don't forget to throw in a $112 DJ Hero bundle!
But seriously in trying to decide what to pair with eternal soneta

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Not too sure what you think is good if you think games like Bayonetta, Majin, and Lego Star Wars are bad.[/QUOTE]

Bayonetta and Lego Star Wars aren't bad (don't know about Majin since I haven't played it); but it's just that anybody who doesn't have them by now probably doesn't want them.

I got excited for a second, but then I saw the selection. That sale should be buy one get two free with that junk.

[quote name='JanusDS']Bayonetta and Lego Star Wars aren't bad (don't know about Majin since I haven't played it); but it's just that anybody who doesn't have them by now probably doesn't want them.[/QUOTE]

Majin has been $5-10 range on Amazon a lot. Def Jam Rapstar $39.99, lol.

I've really wanted to get Lego Star Wars TCS because it's $20 everywhere... But can't find another game to pair it up with to make it worthwhile.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Not too sure what you think is good if you think games like Bayonetta, Majin, and Lego Star Wars are bad.[/QUOTE]

All good games yes but what are the process (i didn't look). Majin has been around $7 and bayonetta has been $10 over the years.

Also to note; amazon usually inflates the prices for these sales, check camelcamelcamel to see what the prices were

Even worse, it doesnt even work right. I tried to get two of the HDMI cables, which at $9.74 + Prime would be cheaper than monoprice even. But no discount is applied. Even when paired with a *different* cable off the list, no discount is applied. Boo! Hiss!

I'm typically not one to complain, but yeah, these games pretty much suck it. Bayonetta is really good, though I've seen it cheaper than half it's Amazon price. Mini ninjas and Lego Star Wars are fun. If you've played those, though, you are out of luck.

if you own a ds system and looking for some Basic okay RPG games to play

Witches and Vampires and Vampire Legends: Power of Three for 13 bucks isnt bad (6.50 each)

if the trade vaule holds

Vampire 6.00 (doubled ) from 3 )
witches 4.00 doubled from 2

about a 3 buck rental for 2 games

Pretty useless really,
sig.jpg
especially game wise. Might find a deal with the accesories

Last edited by a moderator:
Very meh. Most of the prices would come out to what the games normally cost in bargain bins once you apply the b1g1.

I'm still charged full price for the 2nd game when I check out.
Are these two worth it, or should I wait for a lower price?

Majin Forsaken Kingdom: $17.84
Splatterhouse: $16.24

It's as if Jeff Bezos stumbled across a dusty box of old games and Buffalo Bills controllers. This sale makes me sad.

*Edit: I'm cautiously optimistic that more games will be added since this sale goes until 7/9. That is 2.5 weeks away yet.

[quote name='cheapnpoor']I'm still charged full price for the 2nd game when I check out.

Splatterhouse: $16.24[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed playing Majin, i bought it for $12.99 at gamestop. I haven't tried the DLCs though so... :whistle2:#

Yeah cheapnpoor, the b1g1 isn't applying for me either. I'm trying to pick up Lego Star Wars and a PS Move charging dock (despite the fact that in 4 months of owning it I've never used the Move once). Guess I'll try later if I remember. Not too concerned about it if I end up forgetting.

Meh, just looks like Amazon is trying to clear stock for the most part. There are a few good games in there and some accessories may be worth grabbing but for the most part it's just titles that have likely sat around for a while. Thanks for the link to the sale though!

Mostly crap, but Bayonetta, Eternal Sonata and Majin are good games.

[quote name='handsomepete']Nancy Drew The Phantom of Menace![/QUOTE]

Is this the one where Nancy teams up with Jar Jar to find out who keeps changing the original Star Wars trilogy? (Spoiler: It's Lucas.)

Seriously, best typo EVARZ. :lol::applause:

Trying to buy 2 of the "Sony Playstation Move Shooting Attachments" and it's charging me full price. Grrrrrr. Are we not allowed to buy 2 of the same item in this promotion?

[quote name='cheapnpoor']I'm still charged full price for the 2nd game when I check out.

Splatterhouse: $16.24[/QUOTE]

Wait... Before the "sale" started Majin is around $7-9.

[quote name='groundskeeper']The hard to use cables suck. There are some that really suck to unplug with the hard boot around the tab to make then easy to wire manage. (Much like these in the picture)

$14.99 for 6' cables... no thanks, unsure if they are even CAT6.[/QUOTE]

Oh sure, I feel you on the ones with the boots on them are usually a PITA to unplug. I'm more just making fun of the fact that an Ethernet cable is part of this sale and at a ridiculous price.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Wait... Before the "sale" started Majin is around $7-9.[/QUOTE]

Not for the PS3 it wasn't, unless I missed something.

Tempted to grab Majin & maybe Lego Star Wars myself.

I remember a time (2010) when Amazon used to be the front runner on video game sales...now we are lucky to even see them price match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back