[Dead for now] Bioshock 360 $49.99 no tax shipped free @ Amazon

[quote name='CokeCola']Holy shit - UPS just dropped this off. Amazon Prime rules (that was "free" two-day shipping).[/quote] Same here man, pretty sweet.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Just go to CC and get it for $50 plus some tax. Or, if you don't want to pay tax, do what I said and go to a store that price matches and give you 10% the difference.[/QUOTE]
What stores do that? Only one I knew of was CC, and obviously you can't PM a CC deal at CC.

[quote name='PyroGamer']What stores do that? Only one I knew of was CC, and obviously you can't PM a CC deal at CC.[/quote]

Sears does, i've used them quite a bit for that, and i'm sure others do as well, you just have to do a little research.

Has anyone had theirs ship who bought it at $50 and took free shipping? mine hasn't yet and I'm getting pissed.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sears does, i've used them quite a bit for that, and i'm sure others do as well, you just have to do a little research.[/quote]

BB does too I believe. If you buy it from them and then go back with the CC ad, they'll PM plus 10% off.

If you have a Fry's nearby, it's $49.99 there.

You can take an additional 10% off if you bring the newspaper ad with you to a store that PM's (Best Buy, Circuit Shitty, etc) and take off another $4.99.

[quote name='guyver2077']i just chose to keep it now with gf.. price for me after discount was 44 +tax. had some coupons as well so i spent 36 in total..[/QUOTE]

Oh dang, I just saw your season six Smallvile picture. I'm seriously considering getting that on Blu Ray rather than DVD (except now that the HD DVD people paid off Paramont to drop Blu Ray maybe I won't, since it may keep this stupid format war going longer).

Hopefully that'll end up better than broadcast quality :D

bread's done
Back