*DEAD* Free $25 Amazon Giftcard

[quote name='AlphakirA']I doubt it, but it's worth a try, thanks OP :D[/quote] Seconded. Check out all the views and compare with the replies.

[quote name='eau']I'm sure those SD fuckers just signed up multiple email addresses just for this.[/quote]

Umm... I would too if I knew it would work and not be a waste of my time.

It's free money.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Umm... I would too if I knew it would work and not be a waste of my time.

It's free money.[/QUOTE]

We don't take too kindly to your kind here.

[quote name='jimbodan']We don't take too kindly to your kind here.[/quote]

What difference does it matter? NO ONE WILL BE GETTING THIS, and I would have signed up like 2-3 times, oh noes! But now that no one is getting it this makes a difference?

It's like people who complain when someone buys two copies of something because they will sell one. It's a free world and i say more power to them. If they buy 20 copies than that's insane and annoying but that's life and move on.

The point is, when someone does you a favor (such as the link given by the OP) you shouldn't be a shmuck and possibly ruin it for others by requesting 30 of them.

[quote name='bigdaddy']What difference does it matter? NO ONE WILL BE GETTING THIS, and I would have signed up like 2-3 times, oh noes! But now that no one is getting it this makes a difference?

It's like people who complain when someone buys two copies of something because they will sell one. It's a free world and i say more power to them. If they buy 20 copies than that's insane and annoying but that's life and move on.[/quote]

You're that annoying guy who said the same thing in the Bonus DVD MGS4 preorder thread defending the EB employees taking preorder goods to sell them on ebay.

I see your point when it comes to people who buy multiple copies of a game they found cheap somewhere and then sell them for a higher "market demand" price, because they got lucky and they are the ones who searched for a deal, but when someone preordered something and rightfully deserves the bonus only to have it stolen by someone else, that is unethical.

Back on topic, I did this a day or two ago, and I dont think we're gettin them. :( Too good to be true.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Umm... I would too if I knew it would work and not be a waste of my time.

It's free money.[/QUOTE]

We don't take too kindly to your kind here.

[quote name='jimbodan']We don't take too kindly to your kind here.[/quote]

What difference does it matter? NO ONE WILL BE GETTING THIS, and I would have signed up like 2-3 times, oh noes! But now that no one is getting it this makes a difference?

It's like people who complain when someone buys two copies of something because they will sell one. It's a free world and i say more power to them. If they buy 20 copies than that's insane and annoying but that's life and move on.

The point is, when someone does you a favor (such as the link given by the OP) you shouldn't be a shmuck and possibly ruin it for others by requesting 30 of them.

[quote name='bigdaddy']What difference does it matter? NO ONE WILL BE GETTING THIS, and I would have signed up like 2-3 times, oh noes! But now that no one is getting it this makes a difference?

It's like people who complain when someone buys two copies of something because they will sell one. It's a free world and i say more power to them. If they buy 20 copies than that's insane and annoying but that's life and move on.[/quote]

You're that annoying guy who said the same thing in the Bonus DVD MGS4 preorder thread defending the EB employees taking preorder goods to sell them on ebay.

I see your point when it comes to people who buy multiple copies of a game they found cheap somewhere and then sell them for a higher "market demand" price, because they got lucky and they are the ones who searched for a deal, but when someone preordered something and rightfully deserves the bonus only to have it stolen by someone else, that is unethical.

Back on topic, I did this a day or two ago, and I dont think we're gettin them. :( Too good to be true.

bread's done
Back