*DEAD* Free $5 Amazon credit when you buy a select $2.99 Android app on Amazon.

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=mh_navm_shopall_adr_app?_encoding=UTF8&node=12527161011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=mobile-promo-1&pf_rd_r=0E4RAM2W60TF18Q9NHAP&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2437849722&pf_rd_i=mobile

$5 Amazon credit for $2.99 app purchase.

Five Nights at Freddy's 4
Photo Lab PRO
Kingdom Rush Origins
Pac-Man HD
Relax Melodies Premium: A White Noise Ambience for Sleep, Meditation & Yoga
Ticket to Ride

This credit will be automatically applied to your next purchase on Amazon.com and is valid through April 7, 2016. Limit one promotional credit per customer. When using a promotion to buy eligible items, the promotional funds will apply to your order automatically before another payment method is charged.

The promotional credit must be used by April 7, 2016. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Terms & Conditions
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) March 31, 2016.
Offer only applies to digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services, Inc., not physical goods.
The promotional credit may only be used to purchase digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. or physical goods sold by Amazon.com.
Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Offer limited to one per customer and account.
Offer may not be combined with other offers.
The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5 worth of Amazon credit.
You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) April, 7, 2016.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a $1 no rush credit that I put towards this. Never played FNAF, but I've got a younger sibling who loves it.

My coins expired too but I apparently had no rush credits. I didn't like that I didn't get to choose a payment method when I checked out but it's cool.  Also, does anyone know where do I see my promo credits on my account?

Thanks Op. For some reason I still had 2,500 coins that I thought expired last year. After buying the game I got the email about the $5 credit.

Thanks OP!  Was a bit worried since the link to the deal didn't show the games below the offer info, and there was no mention of it on the individual game pages.  But I bought Five Nights at Freddy's 4 in my browser, and I got the $5 credit notification in my e-mail pretty much instantly.  Sweet!

Nvm just tested it definitely works for physical items btw the photo app program is pretty cool haha I choose that since mobile gaming sucks lol, thanks op!!

Thanks OP. I had just around 400 coins left and I didn't own the final FNAF game, never played them but may as well finish the set off lol. Nothing like a $2 profit to use on anything instead of meh apps!

Anyone know how to get 5 Amazon Coins?  I literally need 5 more points to buy the FNAF4 with my coins.  Would hate to waste cash if I can avoid it.

Weird didn't get it ... did 1 click with no-rush credits
I and others got an email sent instantly after confirming the credit.

Contact Amazon help if it didn't show up.

Today I did the 100$ gift card reload for the 5$ promotional credit and it didn't show up and had to contact Amazon

they have the best customer service on the planet so they will help you out

I and others got an email sent instantly after confirming the credit.

Contact Amazon help if it didn't show up.

Today I did the 100$ gift card reload for the 5$ promotional credit and it didn't show up and had to contact Amazon

they have the best customer service on the planet so they will help you out
You overestimate Amazon's customer service. It took a bit of convincing that I did in fact deserve that $5 credit. The guy I got was convinced the credit should only apply to digital orders due to this line in the T&C:

Offer only applies to digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services, Inc., not physical goods.

In the end, I got $5 courtesy credit though but it was hardly a breeze to get.

You overestimate Amazon's customer service. It took a bit of convincing that I did in fact deserve that $5 credit. The guy I got was convinced the credit should only apply to digital orders due to this line in the T&C:

I suppose I can only speak for myself but I've moderately to heavily shopped on Amazon since the 90s and have yet to be disappointed in their customer service.

Even when it's not directly their fault they take the hit and give me some sort of courtesy credit or something similar for the inconvenience in my experience

Will this work through the Underground app on a Fire Tablet?  Do I just need to go to that app and purchase one of these games? Sorry if it is an obvious answer.

Will this work through the Underground app on a Fire Tablet? Do I just need to go to that app and purchase one of these games? Sorry if it is an obvious answer.
I used the app on my phone

I don't see why device would change anything as long as you choose one of the listed apps

Will this work through the Underground app on a Fire Tablet? Do I just need to go to that app and purchase one of these games? Sorry if it is an obvious answer.
If you're asking if you have to use the app to get the promotion to work, you don't; I bought Pac-Man HD through my desktop's browser yesterday, when SD posted it, and received the $5 almost immediately afterwards. If you want to buy it through the app, though, it should work - at least that's what others have said on SD.

You don't even necessarily need to buy it from the app. I bought mine on the website and had it "delivered" to my fire tablet.

Had like 500 coins sitting in my account (dont even know how you earn coins lol) bought kingdom rush and got the $5 credit right away, thanks op!

Is there anyway for me to earn free Amazon coins? I'm about 35 coins short from getting an App for free. 

Did this expire already? I'm not seeing it mentioned on any of the app pages and on the offer page there's nothing listed below where it says "Purchase any of the selected apps or games listed below"

Did this expire already? I'm not seeing it mentioned on any of the app pages and on the offer page there's nothing listed below where it says "Purchase any of the selected apps or games listed below"
I don't think it's expired, the promo's just not listed on the app pages but should work. I bought one of the listed apps about 3 hours ago and got credited.

Odd, because it also says "The promotional credit may only be used to purchase digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. or physical goods sold by Amazon.com."

"Offer only applies to digital content sold by Amazon" I think refers to the fact that in order to get the credits, you have to buy one of the apps, which of course, are only digital content.

At least that's the way I see it. Chances are the Amazon rep skimmed the terms and that jumped out at him / her. It's an easy mistake to me, and when reading the terms myself, that's what I initially thought as well.

It was like that yesterday, too, when I bought mine. The list wasn't showing, and there was nothing mentioned on the app pages, but I bought Five Nights at Freddy's 4 and got the e-mail right away.

It was like that yesterday, too, when I bought mine. The list wasn't showing, and there was nothing mentioned on the app pages, but I bought Five Nights at Freddy's 4 and got the e-mail right away.
You're right... bought Ticket to Ride and I got the promo email less than a minute later. Thanks!

Thanks! This is still working. I picked up the sounds app that I actually started using just a week ago for sleep. I was planning on buying it anyway so worked out great for me! Credit showed up within a minute after purchase.

Well I was hoping to see what my payment options were when I selected to buy an app but it went straight to charging my debit card. Meh. Atleast I got a free $2 I guess.

Well I was hoping to see what my payment options were when I selected to buy an app but it went straight to charging my debit card. Meh. Atleast I got a free $2 I guess.
Same exact thing happened to me. I was curious how much promo credit I had. Amazon seriously needs to change that.

If you click "redeem gift card or promotion code" under the buying buttons, it tells you your credit balance.
Good to know but I still do not agree with the check out process being completely different than how most of the regular ordering process works.

bread's done
Back