[DEAD] Free AR & GC CyberHome CH-SRD600R Surround Sound Headphones. Free shipping!

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Free at buy.com cyberhome surround sound headphones, with optical input (courtesy of slickdeals). I debated putting this in the game deals section but considering it's compatible with the 360 I thought it was worth posting here. Sorry if this is a repost.

[quote name='Brian9824']Its $30 after google checkout w/ $30 rebate right?[/quote]

It sure is. Don't forget to change to the free shipping option, I almost did.

I just ordered a pair. I have a feeling they're going to be awful considering they're regularly only $50, but what the heck. It's free! Thanks for posting this deal.

i got my dad a cyber home dvd player, it stopped qorking for no reason. to hell with them. Even at free with MIR, its too much stress hoping the rebate goes thorugh. No deal for me , thanks though.

[quote name='NegativeZero']i got my dad a cyber home dvd player, it stopped qorking for no reason. to hell with them. Even at free with MIR, its too much stress hoping the rebate goes thorugh. No deal for me , thanks though.[/quote]

I had the same thing happen to me on a $15 AR DVD player I bought from Cyberhome. The thing worked perfect for about 6 months, and imperfectly for a year, and was probably still worth $15. Anyway I'm rocking stereo from my 360 now and I'll give them another shot to check out 5.1 in some of my fps games/dvds. Why the hell not?

I already have my systems hooked up thru 2 decent speakers and it looks like you would need to wear wired headphones to use this. If it was cheaper before MIR i'd do it but its not worth the $30 MIR for me.

bread's done
Back