*DEAD* FREE Cheese and Burger T-shirt anyone?

becuzimbrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Go to www.cheeseandburger.com, click the slider thing on the right and drag it to The Vault, become of fan of them on facebook.

The first 3000 get the shirt, but only 900 have become fans of them on facebook so far, so a lot of you guys should get a chance

EDIT: UPDATE:

You are no longer required to become a fan on facebook to get the free shirt due to technical difficulties. So, just submit the form.

EDIT 2:

The offer is Dead. All 3,000 shirts have been taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now to wait 6-8 weeks!

Thanks! Even though I don't eat cheeseburgers, it will be nice to have another shirt I can just play basketball in, haha.

New update posted in the OP.

Also, if you've submitted the form before this post, you're getting a shirt.

Hurry, theres only a little over 1,000 shirts left.

This will be a good shirt to get ketchup and mustard all over. In other words... a good Cheeseburger eating shirt.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='lolwut?']Signed up; thanks OP.

I never got the Swedish Fish shirt, so hopefully I have better luck this time[/QUOTE]

Doh, I forgot all about that one - I never got it either. :whistle2:( Oh well, like you said, better luck this time!

I wonder if I'm a large, or xtra large. The sizes are always different depending on the shirt. Sometimes I want to wear it tight, but some large size t-shirts are just too small. But I don't want it too big, because when I play badminton, a big shirt gets in the way. =/

Got my shirt as a nice surprise, so I wore it today. Had two people ask me what it was. Told them I have no idea and it was free :p

Since yall said yall got yours I went to check my mail..and yep...

Thing is...mine looks kinda small to be a 2XL. Too scared to put it on!

I was surprised to actually get my shirt today. I'm guessing they're trying to advertise Wisconsin cheese, and nothing else?

[quote name='mwc547']Damn I love free t-shirts. Any other free t-shirts out there?[/QUOTE]

That's a good question! The internet is such a big place, I don't see why there wouldn't be any other free shirts out there.

Anyway, I got mine in the mail this past Saturday, and it fits nice and comfortably. Thanks again OP. If any of you guys find other free shirt offers, post them PLEASE! ;)

bread's done
Back