DEAD - Free Copy of NHL 09! Congrats Chesy Poof!

Stoic Person Eater

CAGiversary!
Feedback
231 (100%)
Congrats to chesy poof - you win the copy of NHL 09. Thanks to everyone for posting - it was an interesting read! Thanks to whoever posted the Christina Aguleria ass shot. If I could have picked the winner, it would have been you.

chesy poof - send me a PM and change your name to the proper spelling!
I have a copy of NHL 09 for the Xbox 360 I'd like to pass on to a fellow CAG. It's not in the best shape (light scratches on disc), but it plays just fine. I got it in a trade and I'm just not a fan of hockey games, so I'll probably never play it.

If you'd like it, post your favorite female musical act (band, singer, musician) in this thread. Winner will be picked at random, provided they posted a female musical act. Winner will be drawn at 333233PM EST tomorrow.

You must have a iTrader rating of 10 or more to enter - or have been a member of the site for more than a year. No noobs allowed. Sorry.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
My fav has to be Shakira she so sexy
shakira8.jpg

oh, was about to pick up NHL 10 but I'd go for a free copy of 09 instead :)

Haylee from Paramore

win or lose, thanks OP

I'm really partial to Macbeth. The gal who does the vocals has an awesomely powerful voice. Without her, some of their best songs would only be so-so...

MACBETH.jpg

Well I haven't been a member for over a year, but I am a CAG Veteran already and am far more active then a great deal of "Veteran Lurkers" with 4 years+ member time but only 3 posts. Plus I have 100% positive feedback.

Either way, I'll participate.

Talena Atfield

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lacey Mosley

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Even if she is a nutjob and possibly killed a rock revolutionist...Live Through This is a fantastic album...and the only female group I can tolerate a whole recording of.

I'll go with Jennifer Charles. If you haven't heard of her, I'm not surprised, but man, she can rock a microphone. If you know of Elysian Fields, Lovage or Firewater, you may know her. Honorable mention to Alison Moshart of The Dead Weather and The Kills.

I'm shocked and saddened that somehow Ke$ha is in this thread. What what what?!?

bread's done
Back