*DEAD* Free earbuds 1saleaday

Trogdor469

CAGiversary!
http://1saleaday.com/family/

they are probably crap, but for free.....sure why not.:cool:

Edit: deal is dead. 24hrs are up. Gratz to those who got it.

officerbarbradymovealon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chicagocubsfan']everytime I click on buy, the server times out[/QUOTE]

It doesn't look like anything is wrong, i can get 1 click away from reordering a second one. They would probably cancel the second one though.

odd....the one time i post something free something goes wrong.....it has to be me. *facepalm* Yea its lagging and timing out now for me too.

Lots of people really want it. If it just says "Connecting..." I'm sure it'll fail. You have to wait I guess. Later in the day it'll definitely sell out but for now it won't.

Damn it. Keeps timing out after I click Buy it Now. I can't even go to my account.

EDIT: Yes! I got them. Took me 6 tries... :)

Think I got it ordered, and just in case that "Like the page or no free shit for you" thing is real, liked it with one of my troll accounts.

[quote name='Oaxan']Think I got it ordered, and just in case that "Like the page or no free shit for you" thing is real, liked it with one of my troll accounts.[/QUOTE]

They offered free a free jabra headset before. I didn't "like" them. I still got it anyway. I don't think they are able to track it.

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']Amazon are not selling them thats a 3rd Party Seller fastfriendlyservice. they probably got them free as well and trying to make profit out of them.. Because these was also free on a other site similar to 1saleaday[/QUOTE]

Ah, good point. Though that doesn't change the fact that their other earbuds still have good reviews. And they're free, so yeah, not really complaining.

[quote name='Str8Nasty786']How would they be able to find out if you actually liked them or not?[/QUOTE]

From the confirmation email.

Obviously, there's no ultra-secret device we use to see whether you've done so or not, so it's all about the Code of Honor.[/

Thanks for this., me and my friend are in for one...we've been getting so much stuff we don't need from this site lately :p

Got in a moment ago with no issues.

Somebody is always looking for headphones around here, and I never let them at my own personal pair. So, these would be a good alternative.

Seems to go much better if you login first before adding these to the cart ("My Account" in the upper right corner). If you don't have an account - create one, then add the earbuds and checkout.

Got mine - Thanks OP!!

bread's done
Back