[DEAD] Free Gears of War 3 Beta Keys

blinkFRO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but if you register on Gamestop's Ireland website (http://gamestop.ie/core/common/default.aspx) they will send you a beta key for Gears of War 3. Just click the banner on the top and register!

It is while supplies last so hopefully they still have more.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']If all goes well they will eventually email the code to you (usually within a few days it seems). Someone also mentioned that s/he didn't put Ireland as the country and still got emailed a code. You can redeem them now, but it only downloads a small file that says "Coming Soon."[/QUOTE]

**EDIT** The deal is now dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Redeema']How do I get an address to put in the profile?[/QUOTE]

No need, it isn't required to register.

[quote name='crazedimp321']Just registered. Do they email you the code and if so how long did you have to wait to get it?[/QUOTE]

I registered right before I made this thread so I'm in the same boat. I just really hope they haven't run out because this would be awesome.

[quote name='COLDblood']do you know if they email the code or place the code in your account?[/QUOTE]

If all goes well they will eventually email the code to you (usually within a few days it seems). Someone also mentioned that s/he didn't put Ireland as the country and still got emailed a code. You can redeem them now, but it only downloads a small file that says "Coming Soon."

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']If all goes well they will eventually email the code to you (usually within a few days it seems). Someone also mentioned that s/he didn't put Ireland as the country and still got emailed a code. You can redeem them now, but it only downloads a small file that says "Coming Soon."[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll add that to the first post.

Just signed up hopefully get a code so I can give it to a friend since I have BulletStorm anyways :)

Hmm if downloads a file just saying Coming Soon I wonder how it will download the Beta once its LIVE... I feel like Microsoft will have to send out more codes to those who redeemed there code early like with the Alan Wake DLC in the box I believe it downloaded a video before the DLC was LIVE then MS had to send out new codes.

I have the Gamestop USA GOW3 beta already redeemed. When you boot up the beta it just takes you to a window that says "Coming soon", "be sure to have 2gb free on your HDD" and "you need a gold membership to play".

[quote name='COLDblood']I have the Gamestop USA GOW3 beta already redeemed. When you boot up the beta it just takes you to a window that says "Coming soon", "be sure to have 2gb free on your HDD" and "you need a gold membership to play".[/QUOTE]

Ah I see its not a file that does nothing then :)

hey everyone! i'm new here and have been looking for a good place for awhile to get rid of some codes. i have
-----------------------------------------------------------

-3 bulletstorm dlc codes that have gears of war 3 beta invite + Echoes mode maps and addtl leash color for x360

-1 dragon age II dlc code for Isaac Clarke armor for X360

-2 crysis 2 LE codes for ps3

-2 crysis 2 LE codes for x360

-2 halo:reach recon helmet dlc

-4 dead space 2 codes for x360
-----------------------------------------------
selling them $15 each, except for halo:reach codes. those are $10

im selling them all thru paypal.

direct message me here on the forums or DM me on my twitter @RozcoP if interested

I signed up a few days ago, then the day before yesterday I got an email saying I needed to add my DOB. Haven't gotten an email since :/

I hope they're not out. I wanted to hand some spares out to people who really loved Gears of War 3. But damn, if I know better. People milked the sh!t out of this already.

[quote name='clickpow']If people signed up a few days ago it would have been nice if they posted it.... you know a few days ago.[/QUOTE]
Exactly this.

it was on hotukdeals i should of post it here , But the beta app is not locked any console can boot it.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Exactly this.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, it's Ireland. How many people can there be?

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Is this for the April 17th or 25th beta?[/QUOTE]

The 25th. The 17th is if you have Bulletstorm

bread's done
Back