[DEAD] Free Gears of War 3 Beta Keys

[quote name='clickpow']If people signed up a few days ago it would have been nice if they posted it.... you know a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

I just signed up, but I fear I am too late :(

[quote name='wune']Don't worry, it's Ireland. How many people can there be?[/QUOTE]

After this, they'll likely think the population has grown 500% in a month.

Already have a beta code thanks to a fellow CAG, but I'll forward this to a friend in need of one. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Got a pass with my copy of Bulletstorm Epic Edition...but I signed up anyway to get a key for my room mate so we can both play ;)[/QUOTE]

Just so you know the beta doesn't support split screen, but the full game will. You could still both play with a single code. :)

[quote name='Zizi']registered, now I just need to get bulletstorm before 24th.[/QUOTE]

You dont need bulletstorm for this code, this code is the one for the april 25th beta that doesnt need bulletstorm.

[quote name='McWolves']Still no news, anyone? I am starting to think we were all too late... I hope not.[/QUOTE]
Maybe it will take a couple days, Or maybe they will send them out the day of the beta, Lets all just think positively! :bouncy:

bread's done
Back