[DEAD] Free Gears of War 3 Beta Keys

[quote name='Player707']Anyone get a beta code yet?[/QUOTE]
Sadly, No. Hopefully we will get them in the next day or two.

Also anyone remember that random french site that gave out World at War beta keys? Maybe it will be like that ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
well if we realy do get it then i can give it to my friend that realy needs it i never did say ty to the op THX OP

my new cag name moron.

ty for the name baphomet58

[quote name='OddFull Metal']LOL Someone is on to us, scatter![/QUOTE]
Lol where is that from? I hope they don't search IPs and only give them to legit people. That's racist! But seriously why can't we have it :(

[quote name='OddFull Metal']LOL Someone is on to us, scatter![/QUOTE]

Did anyone even bother filling in the account information? Address, Birthday, etc, etc... Like with Swarm and Ghostbusters?

[quote name='COLDblood']Did anyone even bother filling in the account information? Address, Birthday, etc, etc... Like with Swarm and Ghostbusters?[/QUOTE]

I did. D:

[quote name='COLDblood']Did anyone even bother filling in the account information? Address, Birthday, etc, etc... Like with Swarm and Ghostbusters?[/QUOTE]
I filled out birthday because someone posted that they got e-mailed about their birth date and they entered it and never heard back, so i did it to be on the safe side. The only reason they would ask for that is to make sure they aren't giving codes to underage people.

hay COLDblood i did not do the Address but did the rest realy dont no what thy gna do and where r ppl getn all of there info from like this one Please Note: Americans have now found out about this free offer and are swarming the service. Please dont gnore the genuine applications. Thanks.

o thats where nvm

[quote name='tankyroo']Lol where is that from? I hope they don't search IPs and only give them to legit people. That's racist! But seriously why can't we have it :([/QUOTE]
It's from the tweet page. Some user posted it.
Code:
http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/GameStopIreland/~y7J0x

[quote name='OddFull Metal']It's from the tweet page. Some user posted it.
Code:
http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/GameStopIreland/~y7J0x
[/QUOTE]
Hmm. They probably already know since they said "Valid registrations". I guess I'll just have to find another way into the beta, I'm not planning on buying it so I'm not gonna waste my time pre-ordering and canceling, If for some reason i can't find any way to get into the beta I'll just ask my brother if i can play some time since he's pre-ordering. But lets just hope we can all get in somehow because i want to play with my brother instead of when he's off :)

I put the address and phone number of some company in Ireland I found on Google so at least my information looks legit. Hopefully we'll start receiving them soon.

The beta will be released on the Marketplace the 25th,that's why i don't care if they send me a code or not

[quote name='Hybrid.']The beta will be released on the Marketplace the 25th,that's why i don't care if they send me a code or not[/QUOTE]

It will not be released on the marketplace the 25th... maybe towards the end of the beta but who knows.

You can get it from Bulletstorm, Gamestop, GAME or Gamestation only.

122308.png

[quote name='COLDblood']It will not be released on the marketplace the 25th... maybe towards the end of the beta but who knows.

You can get it from Bulletstorm, Gamestop, GAME or Gamestation only.

122308.png
[/QUOTE]

D: so i think i'll wait for the game to come out :/

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I just want this code since I wont need Bulletstorm. I even still have an Epic Edition code for Bulletstorm.[/QUOTE]If you end up not needing that code I'd appreciate it. I have the disc from Gamefly but no code cause...well it's from Gamefly.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']wonder when the codes will go out[/QUOTE]
I honestly don't care as long as its within the beta and they actually send it. I'm starting to think they found out about everyone that isn't from ireland and they are searching IPs and only sending them to people from ireland. I hope not though.

[quote name='tankyroo']I honestly don't care as long as its within the beta and they actually send it. I'm starting to think they found out about everyone that isn't from ireland and they are searching IPs and only sending them to people from ireland. I hope not though.[/QUOTE]
I know, I don't own Bulletstorm so my spare Epic Edition code is useless. I hope they send it soon like most said.

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I know, I don't own Borderlands so my spare Epic Edition code is useless. I hope they send it soon like most said.[/QUOTE]

Borderlands? :S

I think you mean bulletstorm :rofl:

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I know, I don't own Bulletstorm so my spare Epic Edition code is useless. I hope they send it soon like most said.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat although I plan on just renting it.

[quote name='drktrpr1']The Gamestop portion of the Beta doesn't even start for two weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if we had to wait.[/QUOTE]
People who knew about this a week or so ago have already gotten a code. It's not that they are waiting for beta to begin, same went with the US version if you pre-ordered.

[quote name='OddFull Metal']People who knew about this a week or so ago have already gotten a code. It's not that they are waiting for beta to begin, same went with the US version if you pre-ordered.[/QUOTE]
Do you know how long it took for them to get the key? I'm still hopeful.

[quote name='tankyroo']Do you know how long it took for them to get the key? I'm still hopeful.[/QUOTE]
I've been asking, no one has said anything. I want to know also since its been nearly 4-5 days.

[quote name='tankyroo']Do you know how long it took for them to get the key? I'm still hopeful.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop said the codes may take a few weeks but will be sent by the 25th if there are any left it's first come first serve.

And they will be sent to people who signed up from any country. But the codes might not work outside of the respective region. :)

[quote name='Halo gamer']Gamestop said the codes may take a few weeks but will be sent by the 25th if there are any left it's first come first serve.

And they will be sent to people who signed up from any country. But the codes might not work outside of the respective region. :)[/QUOTE]
Awesome thanks, I got here pretty soon after it was posted so hopefully i get in, I really want to play it with my brother :) And if it sends codes i might have a spare to give away to someone less fortunate :D

[quote name='gblessthanjake']can you make a fake expertzone account?
i need a referral code how do i get one?[/QUOTE]
You need to be verified to receive a code by Microsoft. Which involves submitting a bank statement.

bread's done
Back