[DEAD] Free Gears of War 3 Beta Keys

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I know, I don't own Bulletstorm so my spare Epic Edition code is useless. I hope they send it soon like most said.[/QUOTE]I have a rented copy of Bulletstorm. If you end up not using that epic edition code I'd much appreciate it.

[quote name='omnicious']I have a rented copy of Bulletstorm. If you end up not using that epic edition code I'd much appreciate it.[/QUOTE]
I'm probably going to trade it for some XBLive to who ever offers since I haven't had Gold in a while now. No money to spare on gold either, so yeah. :cry:

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I'm probably going to trade it for some XBLive to who ever offers since I haven't had Gold in a while now. No money to spare on gold either, so yeah. :cry:[/QUOTE]

What country are you in? I might want to trade if I ever get that used copy of Bullet storm I traded to my cousin Black ops for.

[quote name='Halo gamer']What country are you in? I might want to trade if I ever get that used copy of Bullet storm I traded to my cousin Black ops for.[/QUOTE]
I'm in the US.

[quote name='Death31133']Has anyone gotten their code yet?[/QUOTE]

You will get the code on or before the April 25th Start of the Beta. That is if you were one of the people who got in before Gamestop ran out it was first come first serve. :D

[quote name='Halo gamer']You will get the code on or before the April 25th Start of the Beta. That is if you were one of the people who got in before Gamestop ran out it was first come first serve. :D[/QUOTE]
That's what I was kinda thinking, but look at the other people who got a code before us. They found out about this earlier and it didn't take them this long to send out a code for them.

[quote name='OddFull Metal']That's what I was kinda thinking, but look at the other people who got a code before us. They found out about this earlier and it didn't take them this long to send out a code for them.[/QUOTE]

Yea I know but when word leaked it was sending out the codes it went crazy.

[quote name='Halo gamer']You will get the code on or before the April 25th Start of the Beta. That is if you were one of the people who got in before Gamestop ran out it was first come first serve. :D[/QUOTE]
I'm really hoping I'm one of those people.

Has anyone received a code yet? I bit the bullet and pre ordered on gamestop.com because it requires no money down and a guaranteed code. I still hope to get this code anyway to help out a fellow CAG.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Has anyone received a code yet? I bit the bullet and pre ordered on gamestop.com because it requires no money down and a guaranteed code. I still hope to get this code anyway to help out a fellow CAG.[/QUOTE]

Did they just give you the code after u preordered it?

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Has anyone received a code yet? I bit the bullet and pre ordered on gamestop.com because it requires no money down and a guaranteed code. I still hope to get this code anyway to help out a fellow CAG.[/QUOTE]

I preordered on like Friday and got the code in the email today. Did it all online.

Yeah i got my code today too.
[quote name='sphaloman']Got my code, doesn't seem to work on my USA account though, says to enter a valid code.[/QUOTE]
I'm from the U.S and it worked fine for me make sure you put in the right code.

[quote name='sphaloman']Got my code, doesn't seem to work on my USA account though, says to enter a valid code.[/QUOTE]

I get the exact same error with my account.

[quote name='Remmykins']I get the exact same error with my account.[/QUOTE]

Got it working, my code was (doesn't work now so dont bother trying lurkers lol)

"Please find your Gears of War 3 Beta Code - P7KQ3-X9YHK-XQK3W-3RCGM-94P42Z"

it accidently sent me a 26 letter code when Xbox only accepts 25. So I messed around with it a bit and took out the 4 and put 2Z at the end, it accepted this,

P7KQ3-X9YHK-XQK3W-3RCGM-94P2Z

If you get something similar try replacing the code a bit, should work.

[quote name='RarestSolanum']Never received a code.
Anybody care to pm me a code that doesn't work for them ? Being from Ireland, I'm sure it would work.[/QUOTE]

You still might. I imagine codes will be going out for the next few days.

If anyone has a code that doesn't work for them, I'd really like one, should work for me as I'm from the UK.
I signed up for one, and still didn't get one. My friend, who registered a day after me, did get one. That's messed up.

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']has anyone tried making an Irish gamertag and then redeeming the code?[/QUOTE]
I just did, Didn't work.

Just to make sure I am not having typing issues since I have tried it on both, does this work on the computer, or must it be put into the xbox?

I just got an email containing my code but I already have the GoW3 Beta so now I have an extra code.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had signed up with multiple e-mails in case something like this happened, And i checked one of my other e-mails, It had a code, I used it on my account that already has the beta because i figured it would tell me that i already had it if it was valid, and please enter a valid code if it's not, But that wasn't the case, I guess the expert reward zone beta is different so it let me redeem it -.-

Well I already have the Gamestop beta, so when I entered the codes I got today they all said "You already own this content" so I believe these are the same codes the USA Gamestop is handing out.

I did not get any errors when entering the codes they sent so I don't know what the problem is for some.

[quote name='GenPirate']I just got an email containing my code but I already have the GoW3 Beta so now I have an extra code.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh I'd ask you for that code, but I don't have anything to give in return :S

BTW, are the codes for the beta that started on Friday, or for the one that starts on the 25th?

[quote name='blinkFRO']Just got mine today so now I have three extra to give away![/QUOTE]

I've been trying to get one for ageesss, I'd love one :))

[quote name='gtkilla']YES, Got a code and its downloading now! THANKS![/QUOTE]

But these don't actually allow you to play until the 25th, correct?

[quote name='blinkFRO']Just got mine today so now I have three extra to give away![/QUOTE]

i need one for my friend please?

bread's done
Back