[DEAD] Free Gears of War 3 Beta Keys

[quote name='crazedimp321']If someone could pm me a code that would be awesome. I registered a while back for the gamestop key but didn't get one.[/QUOTE]
Same here

[quote name='crazedimp321']If someone could pm me a code that would be awesome. I registered a while back for the gamestop key but didn't get one.[/QUOTE]

the same!

Just got mine! Almost lost in Junk mail. Signed up on the 7th of april, on my way to try it out.

And of course it worked! Thanks again Op.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I received a code today, but have already been in the beta since last weekend. First person to PM me gets it. :)[/QUOTE]

Says your box is full tried to PM you for the code.

This was interesting. I signed up with 2 emails. Email A and Email B. Email A never got a confirmation email, but Email B did. Today I opened both to find that Email A has a beta code, but Email B doesn't =/

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Bullshit! They sent me an invalid beta code. Tried redeeming it on Xbox.com and the dashboard. Both register as invalid :bomb:[/QUOTE]

You can always give it to me :) ill be grateful.

I signed up a few days ago, but it didn't have the banner up there... I wonder if I'll actually get it...

[quote name='Psyclone18']For those that don't have a code MLG is giving away some codes on twitter.
Twitter/MLG[/QUOTE]

Is it the early beta?

[quote name='J Miliam']Is it the early beta?[/QUOTE]
Yeah for that one you don't have to wait for the until next week. (if you win)

I got my key from GameStop! Really surprised tbh. I didn't expect to get one, heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone haveing problems redeeming the code. Mine says:"The code cannot be redeemed because the offer is not available in your region, or the offer has expired."

I think the region I use is the US, but I think that the codes they issued must be for Ireland or something!! :S

[quote name='alex1136']Is anyone haveing problems redeeming the code. Mine says:"The code cannot be redeemed because the offer is not available in your region, or the offer has expired."

I think the region I use is the US, but I think that the codes they issued must be for Ireland or something!! :S[/QUOTE]

It has been working for US accounts supposedly.

i needed a code for a friend but yesterday he bought a code in ebay an hour later i checked my mail and found a code !, LOL a tittle 2 late.

[quote name='alex1136']Is anyone haveing problems redeeming the code. Mine says:"The code cannot be redeemed because the offer is not available in your region, or the offer has expired."

I think the region I use is the US, but I think that the codes they issued must be for Ireland or something!! :S[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they're cross checking your IP and your account's address.
They've done this before with DLC for Gears Of War 2.

So a US account won't work for someone with who's IP indicates he's in the UK, or even in a different state than specified in his account info.

You'll have to connect the 360 to a VPN using your computer in order to bypass that.

Well shit, man. I signed up for the thing before I told my buddy about it, he got a code today and I haven't gotten one yet.

That's balls. I wonder if it's because I had to sign up twice for it. My regular email (An @aol.com email) never got the confirmation message, so I had to sign up with my other email (A @gmail.com one).

I really need to just stop using my @aol.com.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Well shit, man. I signed up for the thing before I told my buddy about it, he got a code today and I haven't gotten one yet.

That's balls. I wonder if it's because I had to sign up twice for it. My regular email (An @aol.com email) never got the confirmation message, so I had to sign up with my other email (A @gmail.com one).

I really need to just stop using my @aol.com.[/QUOTE]

I'm in a similar boat Alpha. I used Yahoo the day the giveaway was posted, got the confirmation, but still no code! :censored:

bread's done
Back