[DEAD] Free Gears of War 3 Beta Keys

Someone should be mega awesome and PM me a code. I'm literally (well okay maybe not literally) dying to get my hands on gow3 and I'd be totally and completely thankful if someone would and if I ever get a code or something in my hands I'd totally get them back

Got a code and downloaded it and tried to access for 2 days now. Just keeps saying beta coming soon on the screen, only option is to exit the beta, has anyone been able to get in on a match using their gamestop code

i forgot to metion that the code is a gs code. meaning that the code could be redeemed NOW but will not be able to play the beta until NEXT monday. any more offers? otherwise i might just give it to ricky??

[quote name='devious20000']Got a code and downloaded it and tried to access for 2 days now. Just keeps saying beta coming soon on the screen, only option is to exit the beta, has anyone been able to get in on a match using their gamestop code[/QUOTE]

it will look that way until April 25th... then you can play the beta.

[quote name='rct316']i forgot to metion that the code is a gs code. meaning that the code could be redeemed NOW but will not be able to play the beta until NEXT monday. any more offers? otherwise i might just give it to ricky??[/QUOTE]

Just pm me, when you're done waiting for other offers.

I have two (2) extra codes for Gears of War 3 Beta (starting on 25th of April). PM me your offer, if you interested. I'm mostly interested in MS Points, Avatar items and XBLA.

ps1. Beta trades are not allowed in Trading thread, so I posted here.

ps2. I have also a code for Age of Empire Online Beta (Game for Windows Live).

[quote name='venomscarnage']Someone should be mega awesome and PM me a code. I'm literally (well okay maybe not literally) dying to get my hands on gow3 and I'd be totally and completely thankful if someone would and if I ever get a code or something in my hands I'd totally get them back[/QUOTE]

PM'd ya a code, seeing as it looks like you don't have one yet.

I'm already in the Beta and got an extra code from GameStop's Ireland site. I'll give it to the first person who can link to a previous post of theirs in which they gave away a code of some sort on this site for free.

I was able to get a Gears Of War 3 code recently, so I can play the beta which is fantastic, but my buddy never ended up getting a code. Balls. I'm trying to find a way to snag him one, since he's a huge Gears Of War fan.

Have all the codes that were sent from the promotion been sent out, you think? Still latching onto hope that maybe i'll get an email with those magic 25 digits.

Unfortunately I found out the day after that deal was over that Gamestop Ireland was giving away free beta cods :( . If anyone was able to get the code with 2 different emails or has no need for one I'd love to use it :D

[quote name='rct316']huh 2 codes for me did NOT work. did anybody else recieve codes that did not work?[/QUOTE]

Codes are probably region locked so you need a European Xbox Live account.

[quote name='Owen']Codes are probably region locked so you need a European Xbox Live account.[/QUOTE]

idk cuz i got 6 codes from gamestop, and 4 of the codes worked for my friends (all in US), but 2 of them said invalid. so idk wut to think of it lol

[quote name='guyver2077']guess we are gonna miss the easter stuff...

anyword when this will go live? 3am tonight or sometime tomorrow?

thanks[/QUOTE]

9AM EST April 25th.

[quote name='rct316']idk cuz i got 6 codes from gamestop, and 4 of the codes worked for my friends (all in US), but 2 of them said invalid. so idk wut to think of it lol[/QUOTE]

you might have to move the characters around, some people in the thread said that is how they got it work.

Unless people have problems with a yahoo account, I most likely signed after all the codes have been giving out, since no code in my email.

you do know that with that 5 dollars u can pre order it at gamestop and get a beta code

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='killer9']you do know that with that 5 dollars u can pre order it at gamestop.com and get a beta code[/QUOTE]

This

Im just gonna pre-order it tommorow instore on the way to class, then later on tommorow cancel it XD. (Ill feel like a douche, but i want that damn beta)

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']9am... as if they couldn't let us download it earlier, now at 9am the servers are gonna be overloaded big time.[/QUOTE]

9am? it was active at 2:00am PST

[quote name='COLDblood']9am? it was active at 2:00am PST[/QUOTE]

I checked at around 2:30am PST. It wasn't and still isn't active.
EDIT: Okay so apparently if you entered your code earlier, you have to clear your system cache for it to work.
I did, and I'm downloading it right now ;]

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']I checked at around 2:30am PST. It wasn't and still isn't active.
EDIT: Okay so apparently if you entered your code earlier, you have to clear your system cache for it to work.
I did, and I'm downloading it right now ;][/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up.

Aw crap, don't want to sound like I'm begging but I've lost hope in getting a key. I've tried a bunch of Twitter giveaways, Facebook giveaways and this and got no keys. An american friend gave me his key but it didn't work for me as I'm in Europe. I hope it's not a bother to ask if anyone has an extra key?

bread's done
Back