[DEAD]*FREE* Get New Gillette Proglide Razor Free (can/usa)

ppself

CAGiversary!
Get it quickly as possible these go for both usa and canada residents.. just click on the link and follow instructions the pins are pre-entered u don't need to enter anything until the page where it asks for your address/name info.

This is the new model of Gillette razor coming out in June this yr..

http://www.c-feedback.com/us/pgworld...tsurveyyes.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
cool thanks :) got one for my husband

Your exclusive Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide™ razor should be in your hands in about 8 to 9 business days. Enjoy it before it even hits the stores! And remember to come back after you've tried it and tell us, and the world, if our new razor beats your old one. Then recommend friends to get their own FREE* Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide™. Enjoy.

[quote name='sippycupz']In, thanks dude. This will make CAG continue to be my razor provider for months now lol[/QUOTE]

Cheap Ass Razor?

every time i let the hair grow my chin gets all itchy. I simply cannot handle that kind of burden. and thus, the razor was born!

[quote name='punklivz']
Your exclusive Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide™ razor should be in your hands in about 8 to 9 business days. Enjoy it before it even hits the stores! And remember to come back after you've tried it and tell us, and the world, if our new razor beats your old one. Then recommend friends to get their own FREE* Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide™. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

I didnt get this message when i clicked next, is this in the email, i used my spamed email so i cant find it.

Can't get past the "confirm password" part... it auto-filled the first password box but copying and pasting it doesn't work for the second one?

[quote name='jchen']I didnt get this message when i clicked next, is this in the email, i used my spamed email so i cant find it.[/QUOTE]
It was posted on the page when you completed the sign up not in an email.

In for one, thanks OP.

Anyone know if I'm going to be bombarded by junkmail now? I have an e-mail account dedicated to it but I hope I'm not going to be overworking my mailman.

bread's done
Back