[DEAD] FREE Google Chrome Finger Sweatbands

MiXmAsTaRoB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
57 (100%)
fists.jpg

Get your own finger sweatbands

NOTE: this is Dead now they gave away all what they Had.. We’re so sorry—it seems Chromercise has taken the nation by storm. Or at least by squall. At any rate, our limited supply of Chrome finger sweatbands has run out. But please don’t let this minor setback stop you from transforming your life through Chromercise—and sharing the video results of your workout via our YouTube channel. We’ll feature our favorites and the world can rejoice at witnessing your fingers in graceful action.

You aren’t just browsing the net anymore—you’re Chromercising your way along the information superhighway! And yes, that means you’ll sweat. A lot. Don’t be ashamed of your own virtuousity—just maintain your best possible online hygeine by signing up to get one of these gorgeous Chrome finger sweatbands for free.

Just enter your shipping info below and we'll get your package to you within a couple weeks.

Link: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/chromercise/

Please note that supplies are limited and only available in the United States. Additionally, the information you provide will only be used to send you radical finger sweatbands.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome. Cant's wait to wear these useless things! Think I'll rearrange the letters to spell "more 0ch0" or "h0mo c0re" or "c0m0 hore" -something with little less corporate advertising.

Thanks, just signed up for these. Hopefully, if these are real, I will be reppin' Google Chrome all day, everyday

In for one. Even if they don't send anything, that workout video has made my day. Can't wait to use my own finger sweatbands to find that porcelain donkey :)

After you order it says " Radical! Your Chrome finger sweatbands should arrive in a couple weeks. We also invite those who just can’t wait to get started to upload your Chromercising videos to our YouTube channel. We’ll feature our favorites and the world can rejoice at witnessing your fingers in graceful action"
Of course the idea of finger sweat bands are a joke, but I think we'll actually get them.

I still havent recieved mine, ODD

I always get my free stuff, then bam everyone else posts theres lol this time no bueno

[quote name='RabbitSuit']My god, those are amazing. I wish I saw this topic earlier.

Anybody willing to part with theirs D:?[/QUOTE]

I am

but I dont have them yet... Also google seems to hate me @_@;; I signed up for that chrome sticker and never got it. I was the first person to reply to the Cr 48 topic on SD... didnt get that either lol

I dont wanna part with mine I want mine period

Im a how would you say: "a beta testing consumer" meaning i either get stuff before its out or I sign up at right times for free stuff

and I was kind of pissed when I signed up for the Google Notebook and didnt get one

bread's done
Back