[Dead] Free hulu.com Beta Invite (Streaming TV)

GrilledWitOnions

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Edit: Invites Closed.

Borrowed from FW, and previously from SD it seems. Didn't see it posted, diud a search for hulu.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][quote name='downloadsquad']
merry christmas everyone

From Download Squad:
2500 Hulu invites for Download Squad readers

Posted Dec 20th 2007 4:30PM by Brad Linder
Filed under: Internet, Video, Beta
Hulu
We've been talking about Hulu a lot over the last few months. The online video site is a partnership between NBC and News Corp, and contrary to our expectations, it actually doesn't suck. The videos are high quality, there's not too much advertising, and most importantly, there are a ton of shows, both current and older that you actually might want to watch. Hulu also manages to avoid one of our pet peeves with many online video sites. If you're watching a video in full-screen mode, the screen doesn't shrink every time a commercial comes on.

The biggest problem with Hulu? It's still in private beta, meaning many people haven't been able to try it out yet. We can't give out an invite to everybody who wants one... but Hulu has given us invites for the first 2500 Download Squad readers who sign up.
Just visit our Hulu landing page, enter your email address, and you should be all set. And before people start complaining to us, yes we know, Hulu is only available to US residents at the moment. But those of you who are clever enough to know what a proxy server is might be able to get around this limitation one way or another.
Free Invites[/quote]
It was at about 900 invites left when I got in. Although I like surfthechannel.com more because it has a bigger selection, the quality at hulu seems decent and I really like the site; very 2.0, and hopefully this will pave the way to free streaming internet video with small commercials. I wouldn't mind that at all (really like the way some channels like nbc are doing eps online already).
[/FONT]

THX OP I signed up for both site's you mentioned, I like the second you posted because it's not limited to US only but to Canada too and the World, I actually just stumbled upon Futurama and saw Season 5 episode's 1 and 2 never knew they were out.....I think.....

[quote name='Sejad']THX OP I signed up for both site's you mentioned, I like the second you posted because it's not limited to US only but to Canada too and the World, I actually just stumbled upon Futurama and saw Season 5 episode's 1 and 2 never knew they were out.....I think.....[/quote]Another one to check out is alluc.org, althgough I've found surfthechannel to have most of what I'm looking for.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']Another one to check out is alluc.org, althgough I've found surfthechannel to have most of what I'm looking for.[/quote]

I shall bookmark this one too sweetness more site's for my Referrence.

bread's done
Back