[DEAD] FREE MOH beta keys - no preorder needed

[quote name='Andami']So will these work when the 360 version of the Beta starts up?[/QUOTE]

Just got the email and it says that it can be used on the PS3 and PC version now, and the 360 version when it is released(not exact words). So yeah it can be used on the 360 beta . . . when it is released >_>

The worst part is that I'm still waiting for my replacement 360 to get here from Microsoft, and then I have to continue to wait for the MOH Beta =(

[quote name='llamaguy']Best buy says to wait 60 seconds to get your email. It's been 20 minutes and no luck, maybe they're out?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure Best Buy said 60 minutes, not 60 seconds.

Thanks a ton for the link, great find to say the least. I love when things like this happen, just giving away codes/objects for free and no hassle at all. Really makes me glad to be a CAG.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']Why the fuck do you need 6 or 9 you dicks?[/QUOTE]

Not sure. I got 30, though. One for all my friends, as well as people who wanna play it on multiple consoles.

Just kidding.

No, I'm not. I abuse the system.

thanks OP, hope the 360 shows up asap.....as for those getting multiple codes...that's why they don't do this often.....but hey, we ain't CAG's for nuthing

Thanks OP, worked fine. Side note, this game is just so floaty and unrewarding compared to mw2. MW2 is the best and worst game of all time in one. I dont think it will ever get topped

Yeah, thanks OP, already had one for myself, but picked up a couple so my friends can try out the game. I also just got my first 360 today, so I might try it out on there, too, since I don't have any games yet :)

bread's done
Back