[Dead] Free Shipping on CD/DVD Orders Over $25 @ bestbuy.com

now's the time to preorder Lost and Desperate Housewives. 39.99 - 10 coupon (for future purchase) = 29.99 with no shipping.

[quote name='sman113']now's the time to preorder Lost and Desperate Housewives. 39.99 - 10 coupon (for future purchase) = 29.99 with no shipping.[/QUOTE]

Too late for me, I ordered in May, and I used a $5 promo cert. Oh well, shipping was only $2.98 total for the both of them.

Edit: I don't remember the specifics of the deal, but there was another $5 taken off my order as well (I'm guessing there was a $5 off $50 or something similar going on at the time), so my total with tax and shipping was still under $80 before the two $10 codes for future purchase.

[quote name='demomanTNA']CircuitCity.com offers free shipping on orders over $25 all the time folks. Nothing new folks, nothing to see here... move alone, move along.[/QUOTE]

And CC.com has the exact same pricing and availability as BB.com on all movies and music. Oh, wait a minute, no they don't. Sorry to be snippy, but this is a deal, whether you care to admit it or not.

bread's done
Back