*DEAD* Free Sprint "I'm Connected" T-Shirt

Got mine and I love it haha, gonna be great practice shirt / conversation starter

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know, I'm very well connected"

got mine yesterday, I am never going to wear it, maybe once, if I was drunk, and spilt all over my current shirt, and had nothing else to wear.

[quote name='mr ryles']got mine yesterday, I am never going to wear it, maybe once, if I was drunk, and spilt all over my current shirt, and had nothing else to wear.[/quote]

Hahhaha...

I recently got the second shirt I ordered for my girlfriend so for those that haven't recieved it, it may just take a bit longer to get yours.

It makes a great pajama or undershirt. Also it's not bad for those that like to wear those quirky message/logo T's.

[quote name='chicagoz']Hahhaha...

I recently got the second shirt I ordered for my girlfriend so for those that haven't recieved it, it may just take a bit longer to get yours.

It makes a great pajama or undershirt. Also it's not bad for those that like to wear those quirky message/logo T's.[/quote]
when did you order it?

I got mine last week, wore it to the Simpsons movie and was a big hit, everyone loved it.

One of my friends did get one at a Sprint store about 2 days after I got mine from UPS, he filled out some paper and they gave it to him right there.

I got mine a few days ago. Not exactly the greatest shirt ever, but it is good for something to sleep in. Too bad my phone carrier is T-Mobile. lol

Got mine like a week ago.. The words across the front are kind of lame, I wore it to the grocery store and like 3 people had to comment something about being connected. Fits nice though.

bread's done
Back